Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brophs

The One and Only
Thought he was our MOTM tonight, albeit that might be a bit harsh on Fellaini (what a weird fecking sentence to type). Solid as a rock and, more importantly, he played extremely smart. Never looked like getting beaten, or even giving his man any space to get going.

prath92

Top class today. Would sell him only if a 30m bid comes in for him. Even then I would think twice. Has been good for a good while now

N2402

he's a jose type of player (he can trust) solid again knows his job in the team gets it done.. well done matteo #42trophies

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Always has been defensively solid, it is his attacking play that is poor.
This. He is extremely reliable as a defender. Does not put a foot wrong. Its when we are playing a poor team at Old Trafford, where he is expected to attack where he falls short. But in games where we will sit back, he should be a starter.

mufcforever

Tremendous performance and defending, by far the best player on the pitch today. No doubt he was my MOTM.

This is definitely his best performance in a United shirt, and what a day to do it !

He seemed like a true Italian defender who doesn't give a sniff to any attacker. Nullified the wing totally on his wing to an extent that Romero could have gone to sleep today.

izec

My MOTM. He was outstanding, sniffing out every pass and dribble even before it happened. It was a fantastic defensive display. He even had a dribbling going forward, where he got fouled by two players in a sandwich. As fas as defensive fullbacks go, he is top notch.

el3mel

Typical Jose full back. He needs one like this when having Valencia on the other side. Jose always prefers to have full offensive and full defensive one.

Will stay next season no doubt.

PTSTSL

Delighted for us and him that he had a game like this tonight. Man of the match for me.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He really provided the solidity for the first half hour that we needed to crack on. Respect to him tonight

mckenzie79

Magnificent tonight.

Ask him to defend, he'll defend, nothing will get past.

Proper Italian defending.

stevoc

I'm one of his harshest critics but been very good defensively tonight. The last few months he's been way better, his best period of form since he joined.

Still think he should be sold, but if he can keep this level of defending up then i'm ok with him being a back up.

PoTMS

Toss up between Fella and Darmian for MOTM tonight. Absolutely phenomenal performances from the pair of them. Hopefully he kicks on from this as he's had games like this only to lose form soon after. The motivation of getting to next year's World Cup may spur him onto become the player he was for Torino.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Hope this ends up being like Evra where he has a bad start to his career and then pushes on to be an important player.

Acole9

Outstanding
Quality performance tonight, that's the toughest I've seen him play for us, normally he lets players glide past him with ease but he wasn't having any of it tonight.

AXVnee7

Standout moment was getting his body in the way when that Ajax player got through our whole defence in the first half. Saved a certain goal surely! I don't know how good he is as he's been mixed since his time here, but I suspect he will stay as at least a squad option.

Baxter

My MOTM. A wonderful defensive performance and the block on Traore was brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.