Not open for further replies.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Neville: When was the last time he played? Three months ago
Keano: There’s a reason for that

:lol:
Basically this. He plays so infrequently that people easily forget how incredibly shit he is when he actually gets a run of games. Come to think of it, it's not too different from Phil Jones' situation.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Comes in and will always give you a 6.5-7 defensive performance. You expect anything else from him and you will be disappointed.
His defending for the second goal was questionable and looking back at it I think he: 1) thought sane was right footed. Makes sense when you don't really play football. 2) Thought there's no way 'the worlds best goalkeeper' will get beaten at his near post.

Comes in and will always give you a 6.5-7 defensive performance. You expect anything else from him and you will be disappointed.
His defending for the second goal was questionable and looking back at it I think he: 1) thought sane was right footed. Makes sense when you don't really play football. 2) Thought there's no way 'the worlds best goalkeeper' will get beaten at his near post.
I said before the game whoever plays on the same side as Ashley Young will get caught out. Darmian was following a runner, he should have done better but there were 3 players coming down that flank and Young was nowhere to be seen.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I said before the game whoever plays on the same side as Ashley Young will get caught out. Darmian was following a runner, he should have done better but there were 3 players coming down that flank and Young was nowhere to be seen.
And yet Darmian thought his best option was to run infield, almost crashing into Chris Smalling in the process. A genuinely baffling decision which has feck all to do with Ashley Young.

Ashley R1+O

I didn't even realize he was on the pitch until I mistook him for Lindelof like somebody else did in the other thread. :lol:

And yet Darmian thought his best option was to run infield, almost crashing into Chris Smalling in the process. A genuinely baffling decision which has feck all to do with Ashley Young.
I don't know why he didn't tell Smalling to cover Aguero's run but he would still have been outnumbered. Our entire right side was caught up the field, despite having had nothing to do with the previous attack. Crap all round and like Neville said they all just looked like they couldn't move their legs quickly enough by that point.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Neville: When was the last time he played? Three months ago
Keano: There’s a reason for that

:lol:
feck Gary Neville. He came out with lame shite about getting off Ashley Young’s back (after months of shit performances, mind you) and then lays into Darmian, a player who hasn’t played in months and obviously lacked match sharpness.

I’m sick of Neville’s blatant bias at this stage and wish he’d feck off with his agenda.

Sparky Rhiwabon

feck Gary Neville. He came out with lame shite about getting off Ashley Young’s back (after months of shit performances, mind you) and then lays into Darmian, a player who hasn’t played in months and obviously lacked match sharpness.

I’m sick of Neville’s blatant bias at this stage and wish he’d feck off with his agenda.
Is he pro Solskjaer?

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
4 years at the club now. Genuinely forget we even have him anymore. I still remember summer of 2015 when the Italian Journo was mocking the English media for not respecting Darmian :lol:

Red_toad

Hopefully he requests a transfer and we give him his return to Italy for 6 million or whatever that offer was for. Seems dumb to hold onto him, he hardly ever plays and doesn't really perform when he does, give Laird his game time.

Based Adnan

Apparently he has refused several moves because the wages weren't high enough.
Where did you hear that? Last summer we were demanding too much for Juve and Inter who pulled out. Darmian himself has spoken in the media about wanting to go back to Italy.

SteveW

Where did you hear that? Last summer we were demanding too much for Juve and Inter who pulled out. Darmian himself has spoken in the media about wanting to go back to Italy.
Think Andy Mitten may have said it recently.

Irwin99

What a wasted career here. The guy was a first team starter for Italy back then I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.