Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike

I feel Darmian would love to have anyone else but Mata in front of him.
And Mata would love to have anyone else than Darmian behind him. They are both shithouses when it comes to doing essential parts of their jobs.

stevoc

So now that Valencia and Young are are fit Darmian is back down the pecking order, no surprise there. Once Dalot is fit even further so i don't see him playing much this season at all just like last year.

Wonder if there's any chance of him moving somewhere tomorrow? Even a loan if the other team agreed to cover some or all of his wages would be a great deal.

Andersons Dietician

So now that Valencia and Young are are fit Darmian is back down the pecking order, no surprise there. Once Dalot is fit even further so i don't see him playing much this season at all just like last year.

Wonder if there's any chance of him moving somewhere tomorrow? Even a loan if the other team agreed to cover some or all of his wages would be a great deal.
I was wondering if he was maybe injured because he has played CB, is right sided so you would have thought he’d be a better option than Herrera but I suppose a move could be iminent.

stevoc

I was wondering if he was maybe injured because he has played CB, is right sided so you would have thought he’d be a better option than Herrera but I suppose a move could be iminent.
Don't think he was injured just dropped. Yeah he might have been a better option than Herrera there, but then Lindelof and Bailly were better options also but Mourinho went with Ander.

Kostov

Selling this guy and Rojo before the deadline, would make this transfer window feel better actually. I know there's literally no chance, but I can only hope.

Herrera was there for his ball playing ability as much as his defending, and perhaps a little message to the board. If we played a back 4 Darmian might have played, but with a back 3 consisting of Smalling and Jones we needed the 3rd to be exceptional on the ball and Valencia is much better as a wing back.

Bwuk

Would of been decent in the 90s but doesn’t offer anywhere near enough for what is expected of the modern full back.

Possibly our best player today. It makes such a difference having a full back who knows how to position themselves properly, even if he doesnt contribute much going forward.

AndyJ1985

If we were a midtable team fighting to defend a point he'd be a decent option to have in the squad.

Oh, wait...

T_Model101

Genuinely can't remember the last time I saw him play, he's actually a half decent player

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
The win% for when him and Mata start together must make horrendous reading. I've noticed for years we rarely get a result.

Chicharito_

Can't take him seriously with that facial hair, what is he thinking when he looks in the mirror.

worldinmotion66

Played well given the circumstances and his lack of football. Has the right attitude at least and can cross a ball. I think he's done enough to keep his place but can guarantee that Young will be back there on Tuesday.

stevoc

Captain Bumfluff made a bit of an effort to get up the pitch at times today at least, so fair to him for that. He's still crap though going forward but he can't help that i suppose. Hopefully he gets his move in January, if Dalot ever gets fit.

The win% for when him and Mata start together must make horrendous reading. I've noticed for years we rarely get a result.
Yeah as soon as i seen the line-up i doubted we would win and seriously considered not even watching. These two together are brutal, how Mourinho has sat there watching this combination play together 10-15 times and not realize it doesn't work is baffling.

Man Utd 2:2 Arsenal

LJJT

Thought he defended really well and had a good game tonight. He’s not great going forward but as a traditional defender he’s more than good enough, considering he hardly gets a chance he did well. fair play to him

Chairman Steve

Old Matteo turned up for his first of three decent/good games of a given Utd season. Look forward to whenever his next one will be.

Devil may care

Steady Eddie performance, defensively he was fine, offered very little going forward but given he barely plays I thought he did as much as you can expect.

Standard performance, our best defensive full back by a country mile.

Foxbatt

He is a right full back and playing on the left given that he has not played for a long time he did alright.

Bwuk

He’s always been fine as a defender, he just doesn’t offer anything going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.