Matthijs De Ligt | Ajax CB

NJM78

Is this a guy we are actually interested in now or a player that will more likely go to another European giant and become the best, we will then try to sign him in 3 years for 200m quid!?

Womp

idiot
Is this a guy we are actually interested in now or a player that will more likely go to another European giant and become the best, we will then try to sign him in 3 years for 200m quid!?
Will go to another European giant and won't move as he will become a mainstay in their team for years.

D4X73r

in FIFA18 career mode, I tried to sign him every transfer window but AJAX didn't sell him to me. in this save (which I'm still playing sometimes), I'm already in season 21/22 and he is still at AJAX and all I get is "this player is too important for the club to sell"

Kostov

in FIFA18 career mode, I tried to sign him every transfer window but AJAX didn't sell him to me. in this save (which I'm still playing sometimes), I'm already in season 21/22 and he is still at AJAX and all I get is "this player is too important for the club to sell"
You haven't made an offer they can't refuse.

D4X73r

You haven't made an offer they can't refuse.
I can't send them an offer. Because Fifa says that the player is too important for the team and they lack a replacement.
I even made a swap deal with a poor midfielder from them and 2 defenders from me and still the same issue :(

Kostov

I can't send them an offer. Because Fifa says that the player is too important for the team and they lack a replacement.
I even made a swap deal with a poor midfielder from them and 2 defenders from me and still the same issue :(
:lol:

Surely there's something wrong with your save? I've never encountered that kind of problem, but I've stopped playing Fifa so not sure if it's something new.

D4X73r

:lol:

Surely there's something wrong with your save? I've never encountered that kind of problem, but I've stopped playing Fifa so not sure if it's something new.
Yeah feck it. I'll play FIFA19 when it's <10€ :lol:

izec

Ah, I see. In reality there isn't that great a difference?
For most players there is. If there is no transfer link, then the performances thread should be bumped. It is causing confusion when the transfer thread gets bumped/is open and people talk about performances. Currently people talk about his performances mixed with some transfer stories and wishful thinking, so in his case, the threads are mixed with a bit of everything.

Rossa

For most players there is. If there is no transfer link, then the performances thread should be bumped. It is causing confusion when the transfer thread gets bumped/is open and people talk about performances. Currently people talk about his performances mixed with some transfer stories and wishful thinking, so in his case, the threads are mixed with a bit of everything.
Yep. It is confusing! Seems like a great player though!

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Barca should be breaking the bank to give him & de Jong together.

In Rainbows

And so the club that just took the piss out of us is going to be adding de Ligt and de Jong.

United need to spend some money

the hea

There is no chance he's coming here. Every big club will be looking to sign him this summer so he can choose whatever club he would like to play for and there is no way he would choose a club on the decline like ours.

izec

Him and De Jong were super talented from the beginning, they only needed to stay fit and show it on the big stage. His header today was just pure will. Leader, complete CB

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
better then any center back at United Chelsea Arsenal Spurs and maybe even City.

Not even a joke he is that fecking good.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
He’s good yeah but he was a bit of a tit for the goal they conceded tonight.

RedDevilRoshi

Would love to sign him but reckon he’d probably rather stay at Ajax than come here. Plus he will have a whole host of clubs in for him. Sad state of affairs we find ourselves in after all those years of mismanagement from top to bottom.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I would take him over any center back right now if I am any team in the top 6 because not only is incredible already but...he will only get better and that is the scariest thing about him.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
FM really gets the wonderkids right. De ligt was always my first transfer in FM 18. He's just special. We're not getting him though.