Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Infinitely better than a clothing brand
Depends on the clothes.

I did hear someone say on here that De Ligt is a known football geek, utterly obsessed with learning more about the game.

I love the idea that he has read so many books, books brought out by defenders, books on tactics, the history of football.. he has read so many books that he now has it wittled down to Depay's autobiography. Nah to be honest maybe I'm being ignorant, Memphis may have had a turbulent life and the book may be worth its salt.

Patrick08

He has already made up his mind, just will be announced when his holidays are over. Till then let the bookies earn.

What's his decision? Let's see.

Bloedrood

I've seen pictures of other Dutch internationals with Depay's book, he probably gave them all a copy, Depay released it in the week before their Nations League games.

Sjaakmeoff

I've seen pictures of other Dutch internationals with Depay's book, he probably gave them all a copy, Depay released it in the week before their Nations League games.
De Jong and De Ligt were at the booklaunch.

And it got quite a bit attention that week.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
why is De Ligt reading of Depay's book seen as a hidden message? Could he just not be reading the book while on holiday similar to when Rooney read Gazza's?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I was checking out the r/reddevils itk thread and there was one itk (twitter profile) who claimed that MDL was done. I went on to check his Twitter and he posted this pic saying "this is how much I am confident that we are signing him"

Again, i believe i wasted my time but for what it's worth:wenger:

Brophs

The One and Only
That's up there with the smelly cnut from work giving you a copy of his demo.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I used to live in a caravan. The people who owned it didn’t know I was there, though.

Whenever they took it on holiday I used to jump out when we arrived and stayed in my tent until it was time to go ‘home’.

It was usually a nice surprise when we got there.
:lol: This is Baz'esque.

Lacks something, granted, but it's still good.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Would be a great signing for Juve. If they have to sell Cancelo and get Trippier to make it happen I'm not sure it's worth it though.

Nero

This summer he has already signed for Barca, PSG, and Juventus. Truth is, no one has a clue.

SirAF

Ageist
I sometimes pitched my tent right next to their caravan. They couldn’t believe the chances of bumping into me so often on holiday. They even invited me to come and visit them once.

They never suspected a thing.
Need its own thread :lol:

Based Adnan

We literally haven't been linked to anyone reliable in the media for so long yet some muppets still hold out hope

Jericholyte2

As muppetty as I am, I think we need to accept we're no longer at the point of being in the race for players like this.

The truth is we've never really been linked to him apart from that one Barca guy who got us all excited.

It's time to zip up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.