Matthijs de Ligt / signs for Juventus, lowering their average age to 56

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasolin

Cities will take me too long. Countries.

I have to say, this really escalated quickly from me making a simple post saying that Cheshire’s a lovely place to live.
The aggression on here :lol:
Haha but now you all got me curious. Is that a matter of who's got the biggest one or something like that?

But first, what is the criteria? People can travel extensively for work, but if it's just a 2 weeks stints, not sure if it counts. 3 months for work, why not, etc... I myself have some stories to share regarding travel but well, it doesn't matter.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Too many times on my way to Old Trafford from Ireland did the coach decide to stop at Cheshire Oaks for like 3.5 hours, the boredom was a killer, like please let me go and soak in the OT atmosphere ffs. Bad memories.

USREDEVIL

De Ligt is milking the shit outta his transfer. Now wants a few more days after the international duties to decide. Next he'll want a few preseason games with Ajax, and then minutes before the new season he'll do a "La Decision" broadcast live across the galaxy!!! :lol:

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
De Ligt is milking the shit outta his transfer. Now wants a few more days after the international duties to decide. Next he'll want a few preseason games with Ajax, and then minutes before the new season he'll do a "La Decision" broadcast live across the galaxy!!! :lol:
"de beslissing"(Dutch speakers feel free to correct me on this).

Cliche Guevara

I used to live in a caravan. The people who owned it didn’t know I was there, though.

Whenever they took it on holiday I used to jump out when we arrived and stayed in my tent until it was time to go ‘home’.

It was usually a nice surprise when we got there.

USREDEVIL

I used to live in a caravan. The people who owned it didn’t know I was there, though.

Whenever they took it on holiday I used to jump out when we arrived and stayed in my tent until it was time to go ‘home’.

:lol: Did you ever drop any hints about where to go on the next "holiday"? Drop a magazine around the caravan or something about the location?

Trip721

He is on holiday in the Caribbean, so I don't expect we will hear anything until that is over. As the team that announces him will want to have him present to do the photo op.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Imagine being 19 and on holiday in the Caribbean, sipping a pina colada, while still earning tens of thousands of pounds and waiting to announce your exciting new club where you'll earn way more. I hate him.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Imagine being 19 and on holiday in the Caribbean, sipping a pina colada, while still earning tens of thousands of pounds and waiting to announce your exciting new club where you'll earn way more. I hate him.
With his hot, model girlfriend also.

el3mel

You mean you're jealous of him, me too btw. :D

Charlie Foley

:lol:

Fridge chutney

He's 100% going to Paris or elsewhere and there's going to be much sadness coming out of this thread.

tenpoless

Have you ever been to Caravan club? it's a well known fact that Caravan club is like a sex club, all over Europe.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Someone from redcafe patrolled that ludicrous Reddit thread and reckons some kid asked...get this....
De ligt's gf's 15 year old cousin...on instagram, who said they're looking for houses in paris.

For some reason i actually believe this one.

Cliche Guevara

Have you ever been to Caravan club? it's a well known fact that Caravan club is like a sex club, all over Europe.
It’s the sense of shitting in a bucket in a cupboard you didn’t get with other holidays...in Scotland...with those strangers who don’t realise you’ve been secretly living in their driveway.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I’m actually hoping that we don’t sign this lad. Nothing to do with him, but I can’t be bothered with another Raiola circus in two summers time.

Member 93275

Some rumours today which seem to originate from France that Real Madrid has entered the race.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Some rumours today which seem to originate from France that Real Madrid has entered the race.
The Mirror actually had the story in May plus know Madrird "what clarity on his situation" whatever the hell that means

Status
Not open for further replies.