Matthijs De Ligt

Status
Not open for further replies.

::sonny::

Not really. He hasn't extended. But he didn't rule out anything.

He is on a big wage, even if he would like to remain (highly unlikely), big doubts over a possible economic agreement with Juve

SATA

He hasn’t been very good at Juventus from what i have heard. Has he further develop his potential over there? He trains and plays with Bonucci and Chiellini but is very prone to mistakes

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He hasn’t been very good at Juventus from what i have heard. Has he further develop his potential over there? He trains and plays with Bonucci and Chiellini but is very prone to mistakes
In certain areas he has definitely developed although he's very prone to the occasional brain fart.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
You've heard wrong, like soooooo many people. Apparently the mistakes get highlighted because he's been statistically the best Juventus defender and according to some juventus fansites (one of) the best Juventus player this year.
He also was in the OPTA serie A team of the first half(no idea what the full season team looks like, he might've dropped out).

People might've just expected a lot more from him, but don't forget, he's only 22.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
You've heard wrong, like soooooo many people. Apparently the mistakes get highlighted because he's been statistically the best Juventus defender and according to some juventus fansites (one of) the best Juventus player this year.
He also was in the OPTA serie A team of the first half(no idea what the full season team looks like, he might've dropped out).

People might've just expected a lot more from him, but don't forget, he's only 22.
To be fair it just doesn't get highlighted due to him being good , he actually commits a lot of mistakes leading to goal in fact I think he was first for hardballs.

But overall, yeah he's been pretty decent definitely has matured somewhat.

JuriM

The whole Juventus defence was very prone to errors the whole season, not De Ligt alone.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
His contract expires on 2024 and he is on big wages. He won't leave Juventus this summer as no one will pay the asking price.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
We should try and get this guy. Might take us another 2 windows but we should start monitoring.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Only 6'4, not big enough for the PL cop on ffs. delighted this thread got bumped and i read those comments.

florisW

Supports
Ajax
He went to juventus for 80 mil. I believe he has a clause for 115 mil euros. So i don’t think he will leave now

Suv666

We should avoid this one. Hit his peak at Ajax and its been downhill ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.