Maurizio Sarri - Chelsea coach

Tiber

Has Roman sacked him yet? Jose coming back for a 3rd stint?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Please don't sack him until we play them at the bridge in the FA Cup.

Paxi

Do you think he's stripping for the lads?

minoo-utd

40 mins? Wtf he is doing I wonder, maybe few notes and team talk to lift the spirit or ?

cyberman

If that is the problem, then Kante is not the solution.
For their third goal (I think) they had Jorginho jogging back unable to keep up with the counter attack while Kante is up stranded as a winger or wherever Sarri has him playing.
He might not be the answer but sorting out his position gets them a lot closer to it.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Sarri's a goner, having long post-game chats 6 months into his tenure is a red flag. Abramovich has no problem binning managers after 1 season either.

Trizy

For their third goal (I think) they had Jorginho jogging back unable to keep up with the counter attack while Kante is up stranded as a winger or wherever Sarri has him playing.
He might not be the answer but sorting out his position gets them a lot closer to it.
Such a waste of Kante. He's only made for the CDM role and he's world class at it. Putting him out the wing is like trying to play Messi left back.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I know he want to play Jorginho as a deep playmaker to spray passes all around but can't he play a double pivot with Kante?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Honestly sari is a good coach. I dont know who to blame for this mess.
Considering it's Sarri playing Kante as an attacking midfielder, told Hazard he can leave if he wants and insists on playing Jorginho where Kante should be despite Jorginho offering next to nothing every game...I guess it's Sarri to blame.

Canagel

I know he want to play Jorginho as a deep playmaker to spray passes all around but can't he play a double pivot with Kante?
I dont get why this isnt being tried . But Sarris preferred formation is 4-3-3. In that formation only one of them can play as the DLP.

Paxi

Basically going from Sarriball to Sarriballs? I knew he had something in common with LVG.
He looks like my grandad yet he's not old enough to be my dad.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Didn't watched the game as I was already pissed of with my club, honestly I know it's his first season but it is becoming even worse than Guardiola or Klopp first season tbh. Even Conte last season probably wasn't worse than this one.

El Zoido

No idea, and I have to admit I am puzzled by it all. They started really well under him but it has all just dropped off a cliff. They should be doing better not worse.
They looked suspect from the start. Don’t know how they went so long unbeaten, I watched so many of their games were I just couldn’t figure out how they kept getting results. It was inevitable the wheels would come off at some point.

Paxi

One for thing sure I'd love to have dinner with Sarri. Seems like a total badass.
He'd probably have a fag right at the table whilst you're half way through your steak.