Maurizio Sarri's Sack Watch | And Now Our Watch Has Ended

haram

League cup final, Europa league winner, top 4 finish, Juventus want to hire him. Yet people overly criticised him the whole season.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I don't see Juventus incorporating Sarri's methods, and with getting Ronaldo, I don't think they want to spare the time needed to acclimatize.

Great manager, but I imagine that Barcelona would be a better fit.

Eddy_JukeZ

I don't see Juventus incorporating Sarri's methods, and with getting Ronaldo, I don't think they want to spare the time needed to acclimatize.

Great manager, but I imagine that Barcelona would be a better fit.
Barcelona seem hellbent on Valverde finishing his contract.

I agree he'd fit Barcelona better.

I really wonder how Ronaldo will be utilized in Sarri's positional play. Pjanic might thrive as the pivot.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

DiegoCostaChelseaLegend

Supports
Chelsea
I really liked the lad but it seems it isn‘t meant to be. I wish him all the best. He has been an immaculate and very classy Gentleman. Thank you for the trophy, Maurizio! You gave everything you had.

Best of luck for the stint in Italy

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He's a good manager but this is a really weird choice by Juve. They'll play better football for sure but I think this puts them further away from winning the Champions League.

Maybe they're thinking of this as a change in philosophy at the club so Pep can come in once he leaves City in a few years.

Traub

The biggest loser out of this deal is definitely Jorginho

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Did well tbf after that League Cup debacle. I thought he was goner after that but he rode out the storm got them CL and a trophy.

Castia

The biggest loser out of this deal is definitely Jorginho

They’ll probably sell him for a reasonable price if Sarri wants him at Juve

He’s not exactly a fan favourite I don’t think and it lets Kante drop back into his best position.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Treble? With Frank at the wheel I expect the Supercup, league, League cup, fa cup, champions League and football league trophy.

Sextuple or he's sacked.
You know, I really wouldn't put it past your lot. No matter what shit is going on at the Bridge, you always somehow seem to come away with something each year. Although I'm hoping your luck will have run out with the transfer ban, new manager and no Hazard this season.

The Nani

You know, I really wouldn't put it past your lot. No matter what shit is going on at the Bridge, you always somehow seem to come away with something each year. Although I'm hoping your luck will have run out with the transfer ban, new manager and no Hazard this season.
If it hasn’t it never will.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
One day we will give a progressive attacking manager a proper chance
Before anyone says he isn’t being fired, if he was fully backed by the board throughout the season then there is 0 chance he would be leaving currently.

haram

People waiting for his sacking and he ends up joining a better team :lol:

RedDevil@84

Poor Lampard. His first game in charge will be a terrible defeat in the hands of Young, Lingard and Co.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He will win league next season and finally we can drop the "he lacks Winning mentality" thing.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
I knew he wouldn't get sacked.
I thought he would.. after the City, Bournemouth and League cup final results it was incredibly close.

Lucky for us all teams around us collapsed at the end of the season and he got it right in the EL final.

I doubt Lampard will take the job now. So could be Rafa in.