Maurizio Sarri's Sack Watch | And Now Our Watch Has Ended

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Maurizio Sarri has been appointed Antonio Conte's successor.

Last edited:

Acole9

Outstanding
I give him until Christmas. I don't know why it's taken them so long to sort this out.

Trizy

:lol::lol:

I think he'll do well unfortunately. If he brings that Napoli style to the players at his disposal, they could be very good. cnuts.

El Zoido

Every time I think Chelsea have literally run out of managers to hire, they always find another one from somewhere.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Hopefully Sarriball or whatever the term is will die after this game.

alsabi

Hold off for a bit, Roman, don't want a 'new manager bounce' for the FA Cup game on top of the Stamford Bridge curse.

Mick321

Every manager has their plan and ideas but surely first and foremost at a club you have to adapt to what you have and build your version over years?!

Minimalist

Bet you lot thought Van Gaal's football was the bottom of 'possession-based strategies'...

el3mel

Guess we now know why he's at his 60 and no big club ever thought of appointing him.

Guy Incognito

He hasn't got a single pot to his name. And he expects the club, who sacked Ancelotti for finishing second after winning the double, would be patient and give him finances to buy players to "fit" his system.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Hometown club, good squad, nearly won the title last year. Why did he leave Napoli?