Mauro Arambarri

Zoo

QUOTE="Adnan, post: 27218817, member: 81511"]
[/QUOTE]

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Looked him up after the first link came. Actually looks like a handy little player and nice that he's not a youngster. Someone to come in and improve our midfield right away.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Never heard of him. But I doubt he is worse than Matic, Fred and McTominay.

Ace of Spades

How is he technically ?? We have enough hardworkers in the squad, now we need quality.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Looked him up after the first link came. Actually looks like a handy little player and nice that he's not a youngster. Someone to come in and improve our midfield right away.
Only seen the brief highlights on YouTube but he does look good on the ball and strikes the ball from distance with good technique. Just need @antohan to give us a brief insight into the player now.

Infra-red

Strange one. He isn't better than any of our current options.

If we're signing a CM this summer (and we definitely should be) then it needs to be someone who isn't just going to spend the season keeping VdB company on the bench.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Only seen the brief highlights on YouTube but he does look good on the ball and strikes the ball from distance with good technique. Just need @antohan to give us a brief insight into the player now.
Answered elsewhere. Haven't tracked him lately as I obviously don't watch Getafe but being an all-round midfielder with a good shot is what he always offered.

As a teenager he was more than willing to put the weight of responsibility on his shoulders and carry the youth NT and his club in international competitions. That is, character/commitment/spunk is there, that doesn't go away. Doubt he is more than a squad option for us though.

Mainoldo

Any clips of him being a defensive midfielder or deep line playmaker?

bucky

Looking at his statistical profile, he's just not the type of player we need and he doesn't seem that good either from that point of view.

croadyman

Looking at his statistical profile, he's just not the type of player we need and he doesn't seem that good either from that point of view.
Don't be surprised at that because these yankee scumbags love to cut corners any chance they get

bucky

Don't be surprised at that because these yankee scumbags love to cut corners
I don't actually mind, if we are looking for value in the market signings. Those are still out there, just don't think this is the one.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Good press resistant midfielder.

Though, as I told @antohan , the next great Uruguayan midfielder is Manuel Ugarte. In a youth match between Uruguay and Brazil, he made Brazil's Matheus Henrique look ordinary. De Jong-esque.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I don't actually mind, if we are looking for value in the market signings. Those are still out there, just don't think this is the one.
Agreed.

There's a number of signings that can be made for reasonable prices but it all depends on the direction Solskjaer wants to go down. Sancho and Rice may not be possible but Sancho, Tchouameni and Loic Bade might. There's numerous other options too.

Last edited:

bucky

Agreed.

There's a number of signings that can be made for reasonable prices but it all depends on the direction Solskjaer want to go down. Sancho and Rice may not be possible but Sancho, Tchouameni and Loic Bade might. There's numerous other options too.
Yeah and the second scenario would ultimately be better. Watched a bit of Badé and he looks talented.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Yeah and the second scenario would ultimately be better. Watched a bit of Badé and he looks talented.
I'd be happy if we signed Loic Bade. I think he's gonna end up playing for a big club soon.

croadyman

Would at least mean we have signed a potential CB & CDM along with top drawer RW but can they step up is the worry

bucky

I'd be happy if we signed Loic Bade. I think he's gonna end up playing for a big club soon.
Haven't seen enough of him yet, to know how he compares to all the other talented CBs out there. The last game against Lille he committed an error that led to a goal. But he still looked talented in that game otherwise, I thought. Oh and yeah, you are probably right, somebody is going to go for him soonish.

Devil may care

His video is mostly just goals so hard to tell what he's like, seems like a cut price corner cutting option.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Good press resistant midfielder.

Though, as I told @antohan , the next great Uruguayan midfielder is Manuel Ugarte. In a youth match between Uruguay and Brazil, he made Brazil's Matheus Henrique look ordinary. De Jong-esque.
Have no recollection of him but for some reason we have been producing good midfielders, which is nice for a change. We always have good CBs, good forwards and a bunch of water carriers making it all look really disjointed.

I would be careful going off youth NT games though. Arambarri being a case in point: he had his first team debut at 17 and aged 19 was captaining his club, of course he looked absolute mint at U20s.

Is he now a great player that has been overlooked or a Jesse Lingard? My complete guess is he would be the latter, adequate cover but not someone to transform our midfield.

paulscholes18

Just looked on fbref, he’s in the bottom 1% for passes completed over the past year Compared to other midfielders in the the top 5 leagues :lol: