Mauro Icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
I don't see what his endgame is here, both Napoli and Monaco offered him a way out but he seems determined to stay in Milan, but at the same time he's suing the club, makes no sense. Inter are desperate to get rid of him, no way he's allowed back into the squad now, he was the only one missing from the team dinner last night (even Alexis was invited).

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
I expect him to be out of the club from the next monday... if not he should prepare himself for a long and tough period outside the pitch.

Bye bye little baby

::sonny::

Icardi’s legal action against Inter here (for italian speakers)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Is he waiting for Juve or something, surely should've gone to Napoli.

Addled

How much of his issues stem from his charming wife? Apparently she goes on Italian TV every Saturday night and disses Mauro's teammates and club. As toxic as he is, she seems to be worse and seems to be driving his poor attitude.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How much of his issues stem from his charming wife? Apparently she goes on Italian TV every Saturday night and disses Mauro's teammates and club. As toxic as he is, she seems to be worse and seems to be driving his poor attitude.
Started from her but he's since been the far bigger problem. Wife at least has been realistic about the situation. He's the one causing problems now

::sonny::

Signed with Psg

Loan + option to buy

Extended the contract with Inter for another year

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
We should apply for a loan deal with a 50mill buy out (that we absolutely should not activate).

EDIT: just noticed you have all suggested this
Not withstanding that he’s gone to PSG we can only sign people on free transfers not loans

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
If he keeps up, this is one of the best coup by Leonardo for PSG. He's pretty much taken over Cavani's spot. I think now everybody is waiting for his behavior to go sideways but so far so good.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I don't want to sound defending Icardi on anything. In my opinion having his wife as agent is kind of stupid considering she's got zero experience in the job. However Inter is a nasty piece of work and had always been. Just ask the likes of Baggio, Silvestre, Carlos, Pirlo and many others who saw their career on the line there. Even Lukaku is swiftly becoming a target there and that after just few games.

meamth

If he keeps up, this is one of the best coup by Leonardo for PSG. He's pretty much taken over Cavani's spot. I think now everybody is waiting for his behavior to go sideways but so far so good.
Yeah, the type of goals he scored, is just something special.

His movement is just amazing.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We missed a trick with this signing

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
6 goals in 9 CL matches. Bit of a travesty that his appearances are so low, but I guess that’s the price to pay when you’re carrying a mediocre Inter side for half of your career.

R'hllor

We missed a trick with this signing
Not really, even if we put on a side him being a prick, or his wife and whole circus going with them. On the pitch, he has to be fed and we are out of food for some time now.

passing-wind

Touch and go with this, away from off field antics so long as a player is doing his job on the field I'm not entirely against comprising a slight misfit if they are of a good quality (Keane / Cantona). It's not really so much the player that's the issue it's the conditions that they are playing under. We have no leaders and a mentally weak squad so Icardi's presence could potentially be problematic we unfortunately would never know until it actually happened.

There's not many quality strikers in the window and we are struggling for goals, it's 100% the right aspect to find the right desire in a player but sometimes those qualities can't be found and have to be nurtured which SAF did with relative ease. This is the difference between signing Dybala / Icardi compared to a Callum Wilson. I don't think Ole is cunning enough to groom a players mentality that's why we are looking for players who fit the mould at an instant. I can't see Icardi messing around with Tuchel, there's also competition for his position so he'll have to be on his toes.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Not really, even if we put on a side him being a prick, or his wife and whole circus going with them. On the pitch, he has to be fed and we are out of food for some time now.
A product also of not having a striker with good movement, but I do agree.

RoyH1

Paris weather isn't that amazing tbh
Yeah, my brother lived there for 4 years and kept on bitchin about how much it drizzled all the time. But I think the appeal of Paris is something that is unmatched in Latin America when one things 'glamour'

Status
Not open for further replies.