Mauro Icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I think so too, the guy is an absolute gunslinger. Allergic to touching the ball outside the box, though.
Which works perfect with players like Neymar, Di Maria, or Mbappe. I don't know if it works as well for all other teams, but at PSG he's going to have a field day and he might be a better chance for them in the CL because as great as Cavani has been for the club, he's always come short when he's had the chances to get PSG to the next level in Europe.

Strelok

God no. Beef with teammates, threatening to kill his own fans. He's exactly the kind of player we don't need. Fergie never would have signed him in a million years. Ferguson's success was built on finding quality players with the right attitude. Personality played a huge part in whether SAF signed someone or not. That right attitude part is something the club has been neglecting recently, but Ole seems to be bringing back. We don't need Icardi anywhere near this club. Not to mention his wife who loves to talk shit to the press.

I doubt Ole would have any interest in Icardi. He's not a troubled teenager who can be set straight with the right guidance, he's just a twat.
Can't agree more. Plus he's a pure box poacher, probably won't fit with our current style. And if we sign him, we will drop Martial or Rashford ?

meamth

Eh?

He scored 12 goals in 20 league matches and 5 goals in 6 CL games. He also has 124 goals in 219 matches for Inter.

‘Shadiest deal’ :lol: It’s not quite Bebe levels.
Alright I admit, I hate Icardi as a person. :lol:

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
Happy as an Inter fan. He's scored so much for us but it was coming to an end. Way too much drama with his wife/agent complaining about his teammates, and him pretending to have an injury to skip out on matches. I get that having your captaincy removed is tough to take but you dont sit out games pretending to be injured because your ego is hurt.

Also dont think he would have been a good fit for you guys either. He is probably best at PSG and he is lethal in the box so having a team that can constantly create chances for him to finish off should suit him.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Ram1fy

Should we go for him? Maybe on the way out with Messi going there

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Pochettino has a history of playing with Traditional number 9's.

Icardi isn't going anywhere.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Aren't there stories about how he and his girlfriend/wife are batshit crazy? avoid at all cost.

Aren't there stories about how he and his girlfriend/wife are batshit crazy? avoid at all cost.
Yes. Not sure if he is or hes just easily led, but she is totally nuts.

He had the potential to be a proper player a few years ago but that's long gone now.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Nothing player now, looked garbage the few chances he got last season in the CL.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Messi doesn't like him. He is leaving PSG. Not a bad option to consider if Haaland doesn't work out next year.

I would say , try a loan option with no obligation this year and see if he still has it.If we don't get Haaland, there aren't good options there.

Halftrack

Messi doesn't like him. He is leaving PSG. Not a bad option to consider if Haaland doesn't work out next year.

I would say , try a loan option with no obligation this year and see if he still has it.If we don't get Haaland, there aren't good options there.
No.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

It's amazing how many people say the club should consider shit players.

joedirt87

What circle of hell are we in, Veronique Rabiot and Wanda Nara at Old Trafford.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Does this mean a Ronaldo exit is imminent?

El Presidente

Obviously BS, but just imagine adding Rabiot and Icardi to an already entitled dressing room. And they say things can't get worse.

Kramer

Havent followed his career at PSG at all. But wasn’t he supposed to be a decent striker?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
There is absolutely no way this will happen as he is a gowl and his wife is a gowl, and the club currently has the gowl quota filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.