Max Aarons

Kaglish10

Who reported anyone to a mod? As if I have time for that shit.
Like I believe you. This isn't your first time of throwing a snide remark yet when called out, you have nothing to back up your claim. Did I steal your rice or something? Although I know what's eating you deep already.

Either you join the discourse with a sound contribution as to why Aarons is a better passer than Trent or face me squarely if you think I offend you.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Like I believe you. This isn't your first time of throwing a snide remark yet when called out, you have nothing to back up your claim. Did I steal your rice or something? Although I know what's eating you deep already.

Either you join the discourse with a sound contribution as to why Aarons is a better passer than Trent or face me squarely if you think I offend you.
I have made remarks, and I’ve explained why, I feel you speak authoritatively about players you have barely seen in order to look clever. Simple as. I haven’t reported you to anyone, it’s not a reportable offence to talk shite about football.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's a snide remark when he's not even bold enough to confront me but always jump into every discourse I make to throw a snide remark yet if I give him the same dose, he will run calling to the mods. That aside, I guess the Benfica fans who opposed their rivals views on Felix were also inaccurate?

Anyway, It's even ridiculous to have anyone argue the notion that Trent is a better passer than Aarons. Trent is one of the best offensive fullback as we speak, we don't even know where Aarons is at.
You’re still carrying on aren’t you? Show me where I’ve said he’s a better passer. Should be a simple quote.

You don’t get it do you? I could watch a 5 minute video of Ilves and come to the conclusion that they’ll beat KPV next week. I might well be right, but that doesn’t mean I’ve got a fecking clue about Icelandic football, nor that my 5 minutes of YouTube vindicates my silly conclusion. You haven’t got a clue about Aarons, nor it seems, about Portuguese players. Doesn’t seem to stop you arguing with people who have considerably more knowledge on a subject until you’re blue in the face.

Rossa

So even the clip isn't needed. Arnold (why do you all him Trent, is he your mate?) is just super duper genius no matter what.

Aaron's looks an excellent dribbler and quicker. But again, these are just clips. People seem to have formed really strong opinions based on them.
Come on, as long as Aaron doesn't possess the cerebral capacity, he will never be as good as Trenty. Pace, skills, dribbling etc. Nor was he a midfielder. Shame we sold Fellaini, as tiu know he could cross the ball well.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Sadly, I agree with those who feel that this is just a brief to put pressure on Crystal Palace. I also agree with those who argue he will not be cheap. I can see Norwich holding out for £30-40 mill.

LuckyScout78

If not Bissaka. Why not Matt Doherty from Wolves? Matt Doherty can play as left back too and he has the physical. Doherty has a good pass foot and he is good with combination passing playing. He did a good job for Wolves last season and score some goals too. In a younger days. Matt Doherty was a attacking winger. So that is why you can see his good attacking contribution to the team. United shall consider Doherty too. A new RB and LB option too.

Kaglish10

I have made remarks, and I’ve explained why, I feel you speak authoritatively about players you have barely seen in order to look clever. Simple as. I haven’t reported you to anyone, it’s not a reportable offence to talk shite about football.
Don't you mean when you made up lies about me saying Felix was better than Dybala, Griezman etc and I called you out on it to either back up your claim or be seen as a liar?

I spoke authoritatively on players I have not only watched with my very own eyes but also have researched fans view on the said players I have seen and found to be special. It's not my fault if you thought I have a limited knowledge as you did on some players which you have often spoken authoritatively on. The hypocrisy on your part stinks. And I know it's not just about this because I know you're a nairalander, so cut the chase.

Like I said, I can't take you serious when you offer no contributions except to make a snide remark here and there wherever I'm concerned. Tell us why Aarons is a better passer than Trent or keep moving.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Good job, they’d only be about 5 posters left on the forum.

Kaglish has had a mare in this thread though, admitting he’s only seen a highlight vid yet speaking like he has a 12 month in depth scouting report on the player :lol:
You will also find him in the football forum arguing with the Dutch Ajax fans about what type of player Van De Beek is, before arguing with the Portuguese lot about Joao Felix.

Luke1995

Norwich is under no pressure to sell. They are a well organized club with clear ideas and they would likely want to keep the team who got promoted and add a few quality players in. Doubt this happens for us.

dasty

I don't think Aarons will really be that much cheaper than AWB. There is absolutely 0 chance that Norwich will sell him for 20+ million, as them staying in the division basically guarantees them 100 million from TV money.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Not bad for a 19 year old and price should be similar to what PSV wants for Dumfries.

Decent alternative but just like Bissaka it's a long term project.

You will also find him in the football forum arguing with the Dutch Ajax fans about what type of player Van De Beek is, before arguing with the Portuguese lot about Joao Felix.
Ha ha. We have some nutters in here but this guy seems especially special. The nutters usually at least lie about how much they’ve seen of a player for them to be so certain; this dude has no problem admitting he bases his steadfast views off youtube and wait for it “research of other fans views on the players”. :lol:

Kaglish10

You’re still carrying on aren’t you? Show me where I’ve said he’s a better passer. Should be a simple quote.

You don’t get it do you? I could watch a 5 minute video of Ilves and come to the conclusion that they’ll beat KPV next week. I might well be right, but that doesn’t mean I’ve got a fecking clue about Icelandic football, nor that my 5 minutes of YouTube vindicates my silly conclusion. You haven’t got a clue about Aarons, nor it seems, about Portuguese players. Doesn’t seem to stop you arguing with people who have considerably more knowledge on a subject until you’re blue in the face.
You were the one who jumped on my notion and was crying to start with.

All I did was to tell Adnan that having physical attributes is good but what matters is the cerebral and technical skills. When Adnan thought I was dissing Aarons' technique, I told him Aarons' technique looks quite excellent although Trent is still the better passer but alas, someone had to cry on my mention because of this notion. This is really ridiculous and funny. Whether you cry or not, fact remains that Trent is a fantastic passer and Felix is fantastic talent.

Kaglish10

All these are pointless until you tell us what's eating you deep.
Several facts, fans' posts, coaches statement, deployed position backed up my claim as regard to Van de Beek's position, so what are you still crying about? Is this thread about Van de beek?

Tell us what's your point as regard to Max and Trent's passing skills or keep moving if you've got nothing tangible to say.

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Can we rename this thread 'My bro Trent's passing skillz' ? Becuase it's certainly no longer about this footballer named Aarons.

Kaglish10

Ha ha. We have some nutters in here but this guy seems especially special. The nutters usually at least lie about how much they’ve seen of a player for them to be so certain; this dude has no problem admitting he bases his steadfast views off youtube and wait for it “research of other fans views on the players”. :lol:
YouTube Indeed! :lol:

I watched a game, found a player special with my eagle eyes, researched more about him and kept on watching him in every matches I could find to see if my first impression was the same and continue to follow up the said player only for some people who claimed to have been watching the league he plays in, give out wrong info about the same player I've trailed for a long time and when facts are put up to prove they are wrong, they backtracked on their previous disposition on the said player's position yet you want me to continue to take them serious? People who were actually wrong and had to change their previous statement?

That said, I wasn't even talking about Aarons' performance or what he didn't. All I did was to hype up Trent and call him a cerebral technical player who has all these attributes going on for him regardless of his physical talent and he's only 20, that was in response to Adnan's talking about his physical attributes. I also said Aarons has got good technique but Trent is the better passer. Even Adnan agreed with me but what did I have? Some people coming out to cry because I dare said Trent is a better passer while we have another throwing out snide remarks.

StrettyEnder07

The kick off on here haha lets be honest, hardly any of us have watched in detailed 90% of the players we are linked with.

I always laugh when people say a lad who plays for Benfica or Fiorentina is "this type of player and he is better than x or y", why is that, because you have seen him on you tube for 5 minutes, love it.

Being honest most of the players we are linked with I have seen played 2/3 times, unless they play EPL/UCL then can't say I watch much Italian, Spanish, German or Portuguese football.

I personally think people go by Fifa or Footy Manager and just come on here using massive words trying to sound like a football agent, when really they are as clueless as the rest of us when it comes to players from other leagues.

And is there seriously an argument over Aarons and TAA passing ability haha WTF

Scholsey2004

I reckon we could get max for 25-30m. Championship young player of the year so won't be dirt cheap. I actually like him more than wan bissaka. AWB is a monster tackling but Max would give us more in possession and going forward imo. Obviously his youth means that at premier league level there could be a chance of a few bad games due to inexperience.

Ekeke

At 19, Aarons is much better defensively. He bullied Daniel James 1 on 1, and Norwich also had better results when he is a starter.

Don't judge his skills based on his size.
I'm not, I'm comparing the fact that AWB is one of the most aggressive ball winning fullbacks around and Arons isnt. Arons isnt much of a ball winner

YouTube Indeed! :lol:
Hmm....

Kaglish10 said:
I may not have watched Max Aarons but I've seen his highlight which was all about his best moments
You're stark raving bonkers mate. I had to have a look through your post history and I tell you, it's a sight, in a weird way I bloody love it! Completely and utterly bonkers, brilliant.

Scholsey2004

Norwich might actually be interested in taking players in part-ex. They'll need some PL experience and we've got a few who are ready to be moved on. Darmian or Rojo perhaps?

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
I'm not, I'm comparing the fact that AWB is one of the most aggressive ball winning fullbacks around and Arons isnt. Arons isnt much of a ball winner
Being an aggressive ball winning fullback dont make him a good one. Its reminiscent of the McNamara-fallacy.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
All these are pointless until you tell us what's eating you deep.
Several facts, fans' posts, coaches statement, deployed position backed up my claim as regard to Van de Beek's position, so what are you still crying about? Is this thread about Van de beek?

Tell us what's your point as regard to Max and Trent's passing skills or keep moving if you've got nothing tangible to say.
I’d suggest you keep your head down and stop with the patronizing tone since you’ve already been banned from here before and I’ve got farts that are older than you

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Dalot is shit on the left. Hysaj(don't want) and Aarons(daddy want want) seem like smokescreen to force Palace's hand on AWB
Well Hysaj is comfortable in both flanks while Dalot is still very young. You're probably right however the plan I'm suggesting isn't half bad either. I can see United going for it.

Kaglish10

Hmm....

You're stark raving bonkers mate. I had to have a look through your post history and I tell you, it's a sight, in a weird way I bloody love it! Completely and utterly bonkers, brilliant.
So good of you to cut into posts when the argument started with Adnan comparing Trent and Aaron's physical attributes. Excellent! We already know the nutter who jumped into discourse they know nothing about. You've got the platform.

devilish

Maddison was wanted by Leicester and not money bags United.
Man United might have the money but unless they intend to spend it then it means nothing really. As a club you wouldn't really want ending up fighting in the relegation zone with an unhappy player who feels you might have ruined his opportunity to play with a top club. He might start believing that his only way out is to actually push you back into the Championship.

devilish

The one that was a one trick pony you mean..
To the risk of getting a ban for going out of subject (which I really want to avoid). Would you please explain to me what was Bebe's one trick?

Scholsey2004

What do you mean by "or"? Let them have both, and as a sign of good will, give them Young too.
I'm not against that. The players agents wouldn't allow it though. You never see one for several swaps. It'd be embarrassing for the players in the multiple end of the swap.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
We have Shaw, a defensive minded FB on the left. It will be nice to have an attacking one on the right.

People mentioned Dalot, but he seems like a winger than a fullback to me. His positioning, aggressiveness, and tackling is sorely lacking for a FB.