Max Taylor

Bwuk

Responded successfully to cancer treatment after undergoing chemo.

First I’ve heard of Max and this horrible situation, so really glad he’s doing well.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Fantastic news, best wishes to the lad.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
The sooner we find a cure for cancer the better, horrible thing!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Responded successfully to cancer treatment after undergoing chemo.

First I’ve heard of Max and this horrible situation, so really glad he’s doing well.
His name rings a bell when it was Max Dunne but from the sound of things, the club and the player understandably kept the situation private. From searching his former name in this forum, the only results that came up where about him possibly having some sort of injury.

All the best to him.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Anybody seen him play/have an idea of how highly regarded he is?

Mike Smalling

Had no idea he was ill, but that is really great news. There is nothing more depressing than seeing someone close to you go through hellish treatment without the intended results. So glad he is responding well to the chemo!

All the best!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Horrific thing to have to face at such a young age. Let’s hope he can now focus on his football and forge a good career for himself, he deserves it.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Sounds like the kid has gone through a lot. Let's hope he can develop his career from here, would be quite a story if he can!

The last player I can think of who changed the surname he wants to go by when in our youth system was Ryan Giggs (fka Ryan Wilson) so who knows??

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Hadn't heard about his story until now. Amazing effort from him to be back playing.

AshRK

I hope he gets to play this thursday. Truly remarkable story. Best wishes to the lad.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Wow, congratulations young Max! Reward for a lot of hard work I assume!

Bwuk

Can’t say I know much about him but would love if he starts.

Acole9

Outstanding
Never seen him play but I've heard about his battle with cancer and I'm made up to see him in the travelling squad.

0le

I am happy for him, and its a wonderful that he has overcome these issues. Playing the devil's advocate, I wonder if his selection is based on sentiment or talent alone. I suspect a bit of both. He will be absolutely pumped up to get onto the pitch. He will almost certainly get some minutes as a substitute.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
I am happy for him, and its a wonderful that he has overcome these issues. Playing the devil's advocate, I wonder if his selection is based on sentiment or talent alone. I suspect a bit of both. He will be absolutely pumped up to get onto the pitch. He will almost certainly get some minutes as a substitute.
If I was a betting man i'd say he won't get on, even if the two starting CB's go off injured.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's doing well mate, thanks! But the whole experience certainly helped lend some perspective, to be honest.
Hope your dad is doing well too bro, all the best.
Good to hear, it's certainly an ordeal for anyone to go through and I can only imagine what it would be like for kid to go through.
Yeah, he's much better now, thanks. Great to hear all these happy stories!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Great moment and achievement for him personally.

How big a talent is he btw?

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good to hear, it's certainly an ordeal for anyone to go through and I can only imagine what it would be like for kid to go through.
Yeah, he's much better now, thanks. Great to hear all these happy stories!
It absolutely is, you're right. And as you say for a kid to go through it just starting out his career it must have been challenging as Hell.
Great to hear man, great news. It absolutely is! Would love to see the lad get a run out tomorrow, even just for 10 minutes or so.