Height: 1,86 m
Citizenship: Uruguay
Position: Forward - Centre-Forward
Foot: Right
Player agent: Stellar Football Ltd
Current club: Valencia CF

Contract expires: 30.06.2024​

RedDevilRoshi

Never seen him play before as don’t really watch much Spanish football. What sort of striker is he?

We could do with a striker right now

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Never seen him play before as don’t really watch much Spanish football. What sort of striker is he?

Proper targetman type. Think he'd do well in prem but then I thought Haller would be fantastic and hasn't really happened.

Loon

:lol:
Uruguayan strikers are always thought of fondly at United. Even when they are shite...

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Good player, but I feel like Jovic would be better. Valencia won't want to sell cheap.

Ekeke

A pretty standard type of striker, can put the ball in the net with his head or feet but dont expect him to be fancy in buildup play. Needs chances created for him, leads the line and helps hold the ball up

M16Red

A pretty standard type of striker, can put the ball in the net with his head or feet but dont expect him to be fancy in buildup play. Needs chances created for him, leads the line and helps hold the ball up
So what we need then.

Bondi77

Sounds good to me.
We already have one who is fancy in build up play, never puts an aerial challenge in and struggles to have any end product.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Uruguayan strikers are always thought of fondly at United. Even when they are shite...
I love Uruguayan players. They might not be as talented or as famous as the Argentinian/Brazilian cousins but their pride and commitment to their team is second to none. Rest assured that they will give their heart and soul to their employees

Alabaster Codify7

He looks like the type of striker we need. I would sell Martial in the summer and replace him with this guy. Rashford-Gomez-NEW RW.

Greenwood, James as back-ups.

Roboc7

He was available in the summer so why would be interested in him now.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
So in six months we’d be happy to pay 2-3 times what he was worth in the summer. Don’t think he’s improved that much.
I haven't watched him but this kind of thing happens quite regularly. It all clicks and then you've got a completely different player on your hands. Imagine the difference in value between Jamie Vardy in 2014-15 to Jamie Vardy in 2015-16.

Roboc7

I haven't watched him but this kind of thing happens quite regularly. It all clicks and then you've got a completely different player on your hands. Imagine the difference in value between Jamie Vardy in 2014-15 to Jamie Vardy in 2015-16.
But that’s an extreme improvement which this guy hasn’t had, this is just paying way more for someone could have bought six months ago.

Suvvernmanc

Proper targetman type. Think he'd do well in prem but then I thought Haller would be fantastic and hasn't really happened.
Haller played up top in a 2 with Jovic and was the guy who supplied alot of Jovic' chances. West ham bought him to play up top by himself. Haller isn't that type of player. Maxi Gomes is a striker. One that could do very well in the prem I think

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Forlan was shite?
Forlan was a strange player. It would take him time to adapt to first team, once he adapted he would score regularly, then he would end up on the bench only for the whole cycle to start again. I wouldn't consider him shit however he needed to be a first teamer something he couldn't be with us.

Cliche Guevara

There’s always a World Class Uruguayan striker. I wonder who the next one will be.

He’s definitely out there...

Jibbs

Cliched but actually reminds me of both Tevez and Suarez, For around 50 60m, he will be a brilliant signing.

izec

I like him. Suggested him here in the past when he played for Celta Vigo. As long as we can create chances, he will score. He is kind of what we expected Lukaku to be

Lee565

Shocking that we weren't sniffing around him last summer, he only went for 13.5 million, its typical united when we are nowhere near such a transfer but splash 20 million on James.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Shocking that we weren't sniffing around him last summer, he only went for 13.5 million, its typical united when we are nowhere near such a transfer but splash 20 million on James.
Probably good for the lad we didn't go for him, our bloodthirsty fans would've sunk their fangs in at the first sign of waning form.