Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Erm. Pretty much everyone is at this point. Aren't they back in full team training in like a week or so?
Yeah, but isn't he still on holiday? I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to lift a foot until they're back in training, but it's for his own good, and he knows it.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Nice to see him putting the work In, he's going to have to have a seriously good pre season to get back into the first team I think.
He's unfortunate really because he's a left sided midfielder and we have about ten of them. If he was naturally right sided he probably would've played more last season and improved on his shocking form a bit.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Yeah, but isn't he still on holiday? I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to lift a foot until they're back in training, but it's for his own good, and he knows it.
Players dont do that nowadays. Just because you're on holiday doesnt mean players dont exercise. You dont want to turn up to training fat by not working out for a month cause you were on holiday.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Players dont do that nowadays. Just because you're on holiday doesnt mean players dont exercise. You dont want to turn up to training fat by not working out for a month cause you were on holiday.
But he doesn't have to. Pre-season is used to regain fitness.

I'm sure the club would advise them not to stuff themselves silly during their time off, but I highly doubt they'd all be given a workout timetable a month before returning to actual training.

Going by his recent posts on social media, he's on holiday with his girlfriend but still undergoing his own fitness regime - some players do it, some don't.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
But he doesn't have to. Pre-season is used to regain fitness.

I'm sure the club would advise them not to stuff themselves silly during their time off, but I highly doubt they'd all be given a workout timetable a month before returning to actual training.

Going by his recent posts on social media, he's on holiday with his girlfriend but still undergoing his own fitness regime - some players do it, some don't.
Hell yeah he is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.