4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

Way down in the pecking order, but the season just started. Football is a funny game, an injury and a bit of luck + hard work from Memphis and he could be a starter for us again. I dont see it that negative.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Not looking good for the lad. Lets hope he gets at least half an hour.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As I said earlier, I think he's finished at this club.
The people who thought Martial's form opened the door for him were delusional.
Martial is 100x more important to the club than Memphis. Mourinho was always going to give Martial a very long rope to play himself into form.

izec

As I said earlier, I think he's finished at this club.
The people who thought Martial's form opened the door for him were delusional.
Martial is 100x more important to the club than Memphis. Mourinho was always going to give Martial a very long rope to play himself into form.
Mou wanted him at Chelsea too, while Memphis is not wanted. Even van Gaal fecked him over at the end.

Bojan11

He'd play in the league cup.

Him, Martial and Rashford would be too risky in away European game. Need Mata in there.

izec

Memphis isnt wanted? There have been some links to Juventus but dont forget that Bayern and especially Liverpool and PSG had serious interest in him.
Not wanted by our managers, not other clubs. I am sure he will find a good place if he wants to move, but as i said, still too early. A lot can happen in the coming weeks/months.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
Not wanted by our managers, not other clubs. I am sure he will find a good place if he wants to move, but as i said, still too early. A lot can happen in the coming weeks/months.
Yeah true, van Gaal did really want him initially, having had contact with him whilst he was still at PSV, but that changed ofcourse after his very poor season.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
His cameo has still been better than some of the other players out there tonight for me.

PepsiCola

Was poor when he came on.

Shit crossing and volley. Drifted inside far too much.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
That flick to put Pogba through running at the defence was nice. The volley was silly. Made a few purposeful runs off the ball as well.

Doesn't warrant slating.

kps88

I thought he did okay actually. Helps that the bar was already set very low.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Should have gotten rid when we had the chance to get a decent fee.

MD7

The caf will conclude that he was shit and a waste of space.
Indeed, I thought his performance was quite good. Some nice passing, sometimes a bit too slow when it came to that, but the same could be said about Pogba. Defensively he did very well, and in the end he seemed to be working the hardest since he came on.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I've stuck up for Depay and fully believed he could come good. Even his body language suggests otherwise now.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I thought he could have played Zlatan in in that one move we did right. Then he made that volley and they scored almost immediately afterwards. The volley was there to be hit but it was so terrible, it looked like it was the wrong decision the moment it left his foot.

I thought he did well otherwise. Even tracked back to help Bailly.

Raw

Just don't let him take any more free kicks! How he managed the most free kick goals in Europe before coming to us I have no idea.

Kostur

海尔的老板
To be fair I don't blame him today. He's shite for my liking, so I didn't expect shit from him. He pretty much delivered as much as I thought he would.

RonaldoVII

I thought he was alright when he came on. Yes he had a wild volley and awful free kick but thought he offered more than Rashford and Martial when he came on.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Some can't wait to slate him. Whether he's good enough or not, his cameo certainly dont warrant criticism.

prath92

He looked okay frankly. Even defended well at one stage. Much better than martial who beside the shot at goal was invisible

welshwingwizard

Wasn't sure what his instructions were. Played ok but like someone said he never seemed to be on the wing. Almost so much so that it seemed an instruction rather than anything else.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What was that other match in which we also had a late FK and he delivered basically a pile of shit ? How can you not concentrate to make a decent FK so late and when trailing :houllier: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.