Memphis Depay | Atletico player

future2future

There is nothing confirmed about him moving to liverpool, people talking like it's a done deal. Depay is a lazy player, even if he got a bad day he's too lazy to work hard to make up for it. I would be surprised if he really goes to Liverpool, Everton would be more for him. I'm a fan of Depay, he's one of our best player (netherlands) he's better for us than Wijnaldum and Wijnaldum plays a lot for Liverpool, Depay is just someone if he loses the ball most times he just walks away like he doesn't care + he never been fully focused on Football. I do expect him to leave Ol, just don't think it will be Liverpool.
I think Klopp will get the best out of him, will let him play to the best of his abilities. He's a player who would fit in their system: fast, strong and Klopp will make him run

ThierryFabregas

Supports
Arsenal
That would be a cracking signing for Liverpool. Okay he's somewhat of a luxury player and won't press but in that system he'll be end product machine.

Camilo

If he went to Liverpool he'd compete with Firminho perfectly I reckon.. He's a talent, and the right coach/squad could bring it out. Not really sure how I feel about it.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
He'd break that Liverpool system. No way does he run himself into the ground closing down and pressuring.

He's also proven not good enough to seize our right hand side, so just don't see any reason to discuss him, except for how much we'll get from a sell-on fee if we do.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If it means good amount of Liverpool's summer transfer money will be spent on him I am all for it :drool:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He'd be a terrible fit for Liverpool. Salah/Mane/Firmino are all agile and silky forwards. Memphis is a bit more heavy-legged and not quick enough to fit their style I reckon.

And he'd probably complain about sitting on the bench within a week.

Craig Ward

I only want Blind to return. Depay plays in a second-tier big league, unable to dethrone PSG. Would fail at Utd/PL if he was to come back.
because the dutch league is so good?

The French and dutch leagues probably comparable so your comment makes little sense.

We have too many aging slow defenders without bringing one back...…..

Rossa

Smalling/Jones/Rojo? None of our CBs are what I would call "pacy"

Just crazy thinking wanting Blind back.
Smalling is rapid, as exemplified by him beating players like William, Aubameyang, Vardy etc in foot races. Jones is fast, Rojo and Lindelof are decent and Bailly is blistering. None of them are slow.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Smalling is rapid, as exemplified by him beating players like William, Aubameyang, Vardy etc in foot races. Jones is fast, Rojo and Lindelof are decent and Bailly is blistering. None of them are slow.
Smalling beat Vardy in a foot race? When did this happen?
Any videos?

Rossa

Smalling beat Vardy in a foot race? When did this happen?
Any videos?
Maybe kept up, forcing wide is more apt. Can't remember when, but Vardy broke free from the half way line and Smalling showed at least the same top speed, forcing him wide. Last season or the season before. He also beat Welbeck for pace.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Can't believe there are posters on here that actually want him back. He has found his level in the farmer league.

Anyone still want him back? Against a half decent team and hes back to being useless. His level is France.

watch him score now

His service has been poor all night but he's not improved since leaving United.
I don't know about that, Walker gave him a great chance but he couldn't even make Pickford dive for it.

If he's up against a team that can match his pace he's really not got much else.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I don't know about that, Walker gave him a great chance but he couldn't even make Pickford dive for it.

If he's up against a team that can match his pace he's really not got much else.
And there's a 2v1 chance he fecked up in the first half before England's goal. He's an unfunny meme, nothing more, nothing less. Cannot wait for his next book where he describes how much he fecked up tonight.