Memphis Depay | Atletico player

Monkers

[L'Équipe] Lyon is afraid that Memphis Depay might have torn his ACL tonight against Rennes.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Noooo, there goes our chance at the euros. We need him badly. Frenkie, Wijnaldum, De Ligt and VDyke might be our stars on paper, but Memphis is our most important man. Our Podolski.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'm blaming Jose for this. Not his ACL his rupture but his United career. He has the habit of selling young players too early anyway like De bryune, Salah & even Lukaku just to buy him later at another club.

I know he struggled here but he didn't get a second chance & he probably should have as a forward or a CAM.

Considering how Lingard played during that December period & how we still have him playing at CAM - I wonder how Memphis would have been here.

Rashford/Martial - Greenwood
------------------Memphis---------

Looks damn useful man

Judas

Open to offers
Imagine posing with animals that should be in the wild like that in 2020, thick uneducated idiot.

EDIT - I meant exotic not wild. Baffling how people would rather make witty little jokes about a word error than this odious ignorant prick.

Last edited:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Smart thing posting this pic at a similar time the world is binging Tiger King on Netflix.

204Red

I think that post should be exhibit A when people chime in with "We should never have sold him"

GenZRed

Sadly the pet trade of exotic animals is quite prevalent, some countries more than others but it is alarming the way this practice continues into the 21st Century.

I did say in another thread that we should have given him more time. I have now changed my mind.