MEN: Cristiano Ronaldo holding the Manchester United dressing room together as players question Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

ShinjiNinja26

He doesn't want the team to feck up the Atalanta game. If we fail there, well, this season will well and truly be over.
If that’s the case then surely you’d want Ole out before the Atalanta game? A loss against Spurs and it’s curtains for Ole, any players thinking of downing tools will know this.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I heard Ronaldo started a chant by shouting "soon" and Ole confused it for his celebration and joined in. Very unfortunate misunderstanding.

beer&grill

Why? He's known Ole for far longer than any of the other players and has actually played with him.
Ronaldo has been managed by Sir Alex, prime Mourinho, Ancelotti, Zidane, Pellegrini. Ole sticks out like a sore thumb. There’s no way he buys into his DNA, ways, pashun, fine lines, 50/50s bs instead of real tactics.

Real Name

The first video was an example of what Ole does on the sideline, the second was Ronaldo taking the piss outa his tactics.
One video is from like 2019 and Ronaldo was waving hands in a game in 2021 and thats evidence of Ronaldo taking the piss out of Ole.

Ok.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I still don't know what Ole's job is, it always seems like someone else doing what he's employed to do.
The dressing room as stated is not the Managers area. Its a self governing body minded by the players themselves. its the same in every football club.

Suv666

:lol::lol:
This reads like absolute BS. The BS merchants are out in full force trying to get as many clicks as they can.

Deery

Dreary
One video is from like 2019 and Ronaldo was waving hands in a game in 2021 and thats evidence of Ronaldo taking the piss out of Ole.

Ok.
Probably the easiest footage the guy that made the tweet could get, who else do you think he’d be mocking.

Ok.

EtH

Umm it’s a thread about Ronaldo? :houllier:
It’s just another embellished “story” at best and more likely complete fabricated bullshit at worst.

But thread worthy apparently.

Sviken

If that’s the case then surely you’d want Ole out before the Atalanta game? A loss against Spurs and it’s curtains for Ole, any players thinking of downing tools will know this.
It is curtains for Ole right now, there is no saving him at this point, save for a miraculous run of 30 back to back wins or something. He's lost the dressing room. What Ronaldo wants is for the players to keep their heads up because a vital fixture is coming. And Ole is not getting sacked now, the board has foolishly decided to give him the Spurs game and apparently Atalanta and City's. There's no point to sulk because regardless of Ole, we have to win those games, especially the CL one. We need to turn on the vibes to the limit in the Atalanta game.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Thanks Ronnie. But I thought you would be the first one to look for a change. Please do help us get someone competent in.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It’s just another embellished “story” at best and more likely complete fabricated bullshit at worst.

But thread worthy apparently.
Well, it’s a forum.

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
I wish Ronaldo went to City, a player of his qualities deserves to win things. Jokes...
He wouldn’t get a game for City because they require all players to work hard, press, run, trackback etc.
He was a true great in his pomp and he still has a fantastic shot on him but, at his age and given that he looks like he only plays walking football nowadays, he needs to be in a team that works tirelessly to give him opportunities for moment of glory.
He simply couldn’t fit into a team that has a high press because he’d leave a hole in the press that you could drive a coach and horses through.

He’s not with you for the football. The Glazers / Woodward bought him because his fame and celebrity would cause a temporary rise in your share price. That happened, the Glazers cashed in and are about to buy a cricket team with the proceeds, and the share price slumped again as they knew it would.

It doesn’t take away from the fact that he ‘s one of your former greats and that he’s doing his best to look after one of your former greats.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
As you know, the pre and post match press conferences are the most important part of his work. How dare you shame him?

He even smiles after losing, what else can you ask of him? Our fans are too entitled I swear!
The smiling criticism is never not going to be one of the pettiest and weirdest reasons to attack someone.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
Ronaldo has been managed by Sir Alex, prime Mourinho, Ancelotti, Zidane, Pellegrini. Ole sticks out like a sore thumb. There’s no way he buys into his DNA, ways, pashun, fine lines, 50/50s bs instead of real tactics.
I have a second sore thumb for you: Pirlo.
And I think he was fine with Pirlo's "real tactics".

FatTails

Why? He's known Ole for far longer than any of the other players and has actually played with him.
He’s also won more than anyone else in the squad and played under top managers and coaches. I wonder how long it took him after getting here to know that ours are not up to scratch.

LoneStar

The smiling criticism is never not going to be one of the pettiest and weirdest reasons to attack someone.
Speak for yourself mate. Smiling about after a humiliating defeat is never going to sit well with a lot of people. You dont have to look red or be crying, but at least don't laugh or smile ffs.

End of the day, it's a massive club and a business at that. It's PR 101.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Isn’t it mad how Ole has done pretty ok for the last few years without Ronaldo, you could see a team developing and a space for a worldie striker once Cavani leaves at the end of this season. Then Ronaldo the greatest player ever comes in and in theory he could be the missing piece to what we’ve already built but within 3 months it’s become the Ronaldo show and a massive crisis and now we only have Ronaldo to save us? I’m not a betting man but I’d put the house on Ole wishing things were the way they were pre Ronaldo cause it’s been a total shitshow for him since he came in. Ronaldo is playing well but nearly everyone else is playing much much worse. Bruno and Greenwood are hanging on in there, DDG is back and that’s about it

Real Name

Isn’t it mad how Ole has done pretty ok for the last few years without Ronaldo, you could see a team developing and a space for a worldie striker once Cavani leaves at the end of this season. Then Ronaldo the greatest player ever comes in and in theory he could be the missing piece to what we’ve already built but within 3 months it’s become the Ronaldo show and a massive crisis and now we only have Ronaldo to save us? I’m not a betting man but I’d put the house on Ole wishing things were the way they were pre Ronaldo cause it’s been a total shitshow for him since he came in. Ronaldo is playing well but nearly everyone else is playing much much worse. Bruno and Greenwood are hanging on in there, DDG is back and that’s about it
Ah the good old its all cause of Ronaldo argument.

Deery

Dreary
We were leaking crazy goals long before Ronaldo joined and Ole’s playing the same players without a rest for ages, could be a case of mental and physical burnout.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Its pretty mad when you think that we also reached EL final and a 2nd finish last season. You’d think that we would be doing even better this year. Dont know what happened really.
I had high excpectations for this season and now look what a mess..

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Speak for yourself mate. Smiling about after a humiliating defeat is never going to sit well with a lot of people. You dont have to look red or be crying, but at least don't laugh or smile ffs.

End of the day, it's a massive club and a business at that. It's PR 101.
So weird to ignore the words and actions after the defeat and hang on to his face mimmic.

Here's PR101: