MEN: Cristiano Ronaldo holding the Manchester United dressing room together as players question Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

HerbT

Supports
man city fc
Nice to see him defending Ole. It’s the decent thing to do.

Idxomer

I still don't know what Ole's job is, it always seems like someone else doing what he's employed to do.

CallyRed

I somewhat think Ronaldo wasnt expecting all this shit when he resigned.

EtH

Cue the “poor Ronaldo” and “Ronaldo doesn’t deserve this” comments.

Another thread for the fanboys.

beer&grill

If this is true, I think Ronaldo does this for himself, not for Ole. He doesn’t want to crash out of UCL and knows Ole will be sacked anyway?

Maticmaker

Is this story the equivalent of what happens elsewhere... after the "Chairman's backing" announcement for the manager? :)

MDFC Manager

If this is true, I think Ronaldo does this for himself, not for Ole. He doesn’t want to crash out of UCL and knows Ole will be sacked anyway?
Why? He's known Ole for far longer than any of the other players and has actually played with him.

Oranges038

Just make him player manager already.

Manager
Captain
Penalty Taker
Free Taker
Tea Lady

He can do it all..

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
It's only Wednesday... how many articles can be wrote this week? :lol:
Tomorrow we will read CR 7 Junior left academy training and instead gave an inspirational speech to the first team.

Revaulx

Cue the “poor Ronaldo” and “Ronaldo doesn’t deserve this” comments.

Another thread for the fanboys.
Yawn…

If you hate our players, why not go and support a team with ones you like? PSG maybe?

Xanther

He didnt sign up for this :(
I feel the same and I don't think it's an illegitimate feeling. The guy was everyone's favourite for 6 years, loved by everyone, left and became a legend of the game itself.

He comes back and now there's a risk of that memory and great relationship being tainted.

Imagine; the overarching feeling Ronaldo and the fans associate with his 2nd stint, could be disappointment.

What a mess

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
He has asked players not to down their tools till manager is eventually replaced. Not sure what is wrong in that which is triggering some here.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Poor Ronaldo, he doesn't deserve this.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Poor Ronaldo, he deserves much better. A shame Pep, Allegri, Poch & Co. were not interested. Stay strong. Poor guy.

LoneStar

I still don't know what Ole's job is, it always seems like someone else doing what he's employed to do.
As you know, the pre and post match press conferences are the most important part of his work. How dare you shame him?

He even smiles after losing, what else can you ask of him? Our fans are too entitled I swear!

Sviken

He doesn't want the team to feck up the Atalanta game. If we fail there, well, this season will well and truly be over.

C3Pique

Sources aka Mendes.

PR spin to defend Ronaldo after that video of him taking the piss out of Ole after Salah scored.

LoneStar

He doesn't want the team to feck up the Atalanta game. If we fail there, well, this season will well and truly be over.
I am Ole out, but I really hope we win that game. I'm hoping the players feel the same way. We don't want to get out of the CL groupstage yet again.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Probably been around enough to realize the manager will be changed but there's no point in throwing away games in the meantime. Continue working hard but if his instruction still lead to shit performances, then you did your part and you can't be accused of downing tools.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I am Ole out, but I really hope we win that game. I'm hoping the players feel the same way. We don't want to get out of the CL groupstage yet again.
Totally, as much as we need a new manager and new coaches I'd rather we qualify first.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Thats the horse we rode in on.