MEN: Patrice Evra speaks about Man United's problems

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Love the guy, he was always one of my favourites and he nailed it. Every single word. "You don't like when people criticize you for playing badly? Then leave the club!"
The players aren't just going to walk out on huge contracts though, and we certainly aren't going to replace them cheaply.

There has to be a middle ground. They put in plenty of effort under Ole, but we ended up burning out at the vital times. Arguably tactically wasn't right Where has it gone wrong since?

You have to say it's all gone tits up since Ronaldo rejoined.

United492

Evra talks a lot of good passion about United, but he also talks a lot of tripe. He's a bit like a kid where any fair negative evaluation toward club decisions is given childish replies.
You do read the caf don't you?

Some people on here seem horrified that others have differing opinions, or may actually have better informed opinions. Breaks me.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You do read the caf don't you?

Some people on here seem horrified that others have differing opinions, or may actually have better informed opinions. Breaks me.
Eh. This has nothing to do with the caf or having better informed decisions.

One examples of his tripe was when Charrager brought a fair debate to the table re Ronaldo not needing to start in all the games. Evra came on air the following week and told him to stay in his lane.

The playground attitude of him makes him thin skinned and unable to evaluate players fairly.

Its got feck all to do with informed opinions or differences and everything to do with his clear bias. Thats all. What you tried to dismiss me with is exactly what Evra lacks - the ability to actually debate properly with differences of opinion.

United492

Eh. This has nothing to do with the caf or having better informed decisions.

One examples of his tripe was when Charrager brought a fair debate to the table re Ronaldo not needing to start in all the games. Evra came on air the following week and told him to stay in his lane.

The playground attitude of him makes him thin skinned and unable to evaluate players fairly

Its got feck all to do with informed opinions or differences and everything to do with his clear bias. Thats all. What you tried to dismiss me with is exactly what Evra lacks - the ability to actually debate properly with differences of opinion.
Not after an argument, but the bolded sums up so many posts.
Night.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Not after an argument, but the bolded sums up so many posts.
Night.
That's fine - of course it does sum up many posts on the caf. Just not really relevant to the one I made.

Oscar Bonavena

Love the guy, he was always one of my favourites and he nailed it. Every single word. "You don't like when people criticize you for playing badly? Then leave the club!"
I'd prefer, "you don't like when people criticise you for playing badly? Then play f***ing better!"