MEN's "United Keep or Sell" widget - Keep 25, Sell 4

lemmiwink

Apart from TFM I largely agree with the bottom 8 players. I would replace TFM with Rojo.

3KDré

I imagine a lot of these will be because we look at a lot of our players and think 'they would be a good backup' however the issue is our entire squad is full of 'backups'.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I imagine a lot of these will be because we look at a lot of our players and think 'they would be a good backup' however the issue is our entire squad is full of 'backups'.
Yeah, like Pereira could have gone either way for me. I don't think he's good enough or ever will be, but I wouldn't get rid of him til we buy.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Poor old Ashley Young. He's less popular than Suarez.

Based Adnan

Mata's kept himself in the keep section purely by being a good bloke. Should have been at least sold 3 seasons ago.

Good to see Bailly still living off that 4 months of good form in his first season as well.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That's actually a quite fair response. Don't forget that we've gotten rid of Lukaku, Sanchez, Valencia, Herrara, Fellaini, Darmian, and Smalling. Apart from Herrera, they've all been names that would have been on the bottom of that list too. It was actually a decent decision to keep Young around as he was Mr. Utility and a level English head in a young locker room. Lingard, Jones and Matic have now truly been tried and tested in this fresh young team, and it's time to move them on.

mu4c_20le

What has Rojo done to be below Bailly, who has not had a good game in almost three years..

Mark Pawelek

I voted to sell: Matic, Lingard, Grant.
With so many fullbacks injured now, we can't afford to sell Young and/or Rojo without getting a left-footed leftback.
Too many injured players right now to offload Jones. Plus: he can play DMC. He's more mobile than Matic.
Grant: He hasn't played since his penultimate season with Stoke. I don't see the point using up a squad place to keep him. Better give the job of 3rd goalkeeper to Kovar.

b82REZ

I voted to sell: Matic, Lingard, Grant.
With so many fullbacks injured now, we can't afford to sell Young and/or Rojo without getting a left-footed leftback.
Too many injured players right now to offload Jones. Plus: he can play DMC. He's more mobile than Matic.
Grant: He hasn't played since his penultimate season with Stoke. I don't see the point using up a squad place to keep him. Better give the job of 3rd goalkeeper to Kovar.
It's called a home grown quota.

Greck

Shock horror, regular people understand more about football than the CAF whiners

:eek::eek:
Lindelof, Bailly and a bunch more unproven players are more important to a rebuilding side than a Pogba. That football understanding :drool:

el3mel

So the majority of them think these 4 players are the only problem, even though only one of them is playing regularly (Young), while the rest of the squad is totally fine?

Mark Pawelek

So the majority of them think these 4 players are the only problem, even though only one of them is playing regularly (Young), while the rest of the squad is totally fine?
No. The majority think you can't sell half your squad just like that and still avoid relegation.

el3mel

No. The majority think you can't sell half your squad just like that and still avoid relegation.
Then we shouldn't sell Young by this logic. At the end of the day he's out fittest fullback available. Dalot and Shaw are very injury prone.