Mensch ärgere Dich nicht Draft

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I am guessing we need to mention the league of the player we are playing him from in the graphics or is it sufficient to put it in the OP?
put it on the graph, i think. So we know it's a 100 y.o. Best on his relegation form is playing. j/k Pat boss.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Please put leagues next to players somewhere in the OP, ideally on formation picture but its fine if its elsewhere.

Šjor Bepo

Negative Points

1 Point - 2mufc0, sinister, isotope, beam
2 Points - EAP
3 Points - scrappy, skizzo

Šjor Bepo

When you arrange your game please put it in the schedule otherwise it wont be noticed, you have 7 days to finish all R1 games.

Schedule:

Sun
Mon
Tues

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
It's a pointless rule to implement really. Worked out really well since 95 percent of all picks were ended up with table being updated, so it achieved its purpose.

I put in the extra reinforcement if you vote in all games rule in the last draft but didn't once check who all voted as the numbers were similarly excellent and it served it's purpose.

I can't help complain as usual, sorry.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Think mine was meant to be today, just put it up whenever. I can't do a formation graphic as every site I try and use tells me to feck off

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
No problem Sunday or Saturday?
Sorry p nut Ive just not had anytime this weekend to even put a team into sharemy tactics never mind go back and see what leagues my picks are from and sort some kind of write up