Messi or Ronaldo

• Messi

• Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
There are already threads for this. If you think these one's won't go exactly the same way, you have another thing coming.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
There are already threads for this. If you think these one's won't go exactly the same way, you have another thing coming.
If you think I'll refrain from banning idiots who continue to derail things, you have another thing coming.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Ohh no (Messi thread closed)!! This can't happen. You can't have 2 opposing fan groups going full throttle at each other :houllier:

I think it's good to have some different views and counter arguments. Otherwise the thread would be boring if everyone is just jizzing over Messi. I would also like someone like Cal to point out his flaws and issues once in a while. As long as someone isn't on troll-campaign, I have no issues to hear and debate.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
What are the parameters? Who's the better player? Messi. Who's the more gifted player? Messi. Who's the more complete in their skill set? Messi. Who's better looking? Cristiano Ronaldo.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
I would like to see the number of comments in these threads after a week. Must be fun numbers!

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
According to recent news, better at satisfying their woman. Messi :)

ps we can still joke in this thread right?

Kant-ona

"Messi or Ronaldo?"

Probably the most asked question on school yards of primary schools. We should keep it there.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Like we needed this thread.
If you've seen either of the other ones recently, yes, yes we do.

Some people like to be able to keep up with each of the players via their relevant threads without having to wade through page upon page of childish crap; this way that stuff can be left in here and ignored whilst the other threads are kept on topic.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
At this moment in time, everything to do with RM is better than that to do with Barcelona, including their star players. Hell, even our RM posters on here are far far better than any Barcelona poster we have ever had on the forum!

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Not that their personal lives is of any importance in this discussion, but rumours were that the split was because of her not attending a birthday party! or is it something bigger?

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Not that their personal lives is of any importance in this discussion, but rumours were that the split was because of her not attending a birthday party! or is it something bigger?
Something to do with Ronaldo's mothers birthday party or something.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I cannot answer this until I know what are their favourite Simpsons seasons, favourite Schalke players and favourite 80s cRPGs.

Would just guess otherwise, and that's just silly.

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Something to do with Ronaldo's mothers birthday party or something.
Yes, that's what I read. But that can't be all, is it? Anyway not really relevant discussing this in this thread.

Clas Sified

Messi may be the better player overall, (which I don't agree with btw) but at this current point in time, Ronaldo is better. It's not even a contest.

And if any of you Messi fanboys disagree, I expect a full, well-structured arguement, not a snide post about irony or anything like that.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Messi may be the better player overall, (which I don't agree with btw) but at this current point in time, Ronaldo is better. It's not even a contest.

And if any of you Messi fanboys disagree, I expect a full, well-structured arguement, not a snide post about irony or anything like that.
How is it not even a contest? Messi has been just as good, if not better, in 2014/15.

You first with the full, well-structured post ;)

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout

How isn't it a contest? Everyone agrees Messi had a poor year last year by his standards, yet he still helped his country get to the WC final and only scored three goals less than Ronaldo and had one less assist, albeit he played six games more. People thinking either is better is fair enough, but saying it isn't even a contest is completely wrong imo.

Cal?

CR7 fan
How isn't it a contest? Everyone agrees Messi had a poor year last year by his standards, yet he still helped his country get to the WC final and only scored three goals less than Ronaldo and had one less assist, albeit he played six games more. People thinking either is better is fair enough, but saying it isn't even a contest is completely wrong imo.
Try explaining that to the Messi fanbois who like to state their opinions as facts.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Weak footed goals? Doesn't seem that weak when a guy scores half of his footed goals with the 'weak' one.

Anyway, slight advantage to Messi there, based only on that table.

Status
Not open for further replies.