Messi's next club: place your bets!

Who will Messi join?

• Total voters

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's going to Real Madrid in the biggest "feck you" the football world has ever seen.
Thankfully it's not gonna happen 'cause my dick would explode and i'm kinda attached to it, not gonna lie

Red Stone

Just a typical Messi sulk. Happens every time the going gets rough. Done it for Argentina plenty of times. He'll stay.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
There's only 3 clubs that can afford him and that's us city and psg. Think he will go to PSG over city, don't think we are in the running as we are too far away from being contenders at the minute. Signing Messi would help but would need to back it up with a defender as well.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
You put a Bayern option in the poll? I just had to klick it, but no way. :lol:

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Sancho who? If Messi was to be our only signing I would be pretty content.
It will never happen but if it did, he would win us the league no questions asked.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Not gonna lie, it is a good feeling :D

That's the classy response btw

The real reaction is agshsjshryyrhdjshdhehrhdhs ahahhahdhdhahahhddh
On a scale of 1 - dead, how drunk are you lot going to get the day he leaves?

Web of Bissaka

• City
  • PSG (2)
  • Bayern
  • United
  • Juventus (3)
  • Chelsea
  • Liverpool
  • Staying in Barca after all (1)
  • None of the above
Think he's staying in Barca.

If he does leave (not retiring).. then PSG. Or Juventus. Only these two clubs can offer him high wages. Juve doesn't mind getting old players but having Ronaldo there may meant the club is financially reluctant. Do Bayern even pay huge wages to their players? (don't think so). City may be considered but I doubt he's interested in a nothing club and playing in EPL even if Pep is there.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
In a shocking twist, Messi will sign for Stoke to prove that he can do it there any day, any time, regardless of precipitation.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Relax, we're not betting money here. We're betting something far more valuable: internet street cred. And yes this deserves its own thread.

So which team will it be?

Mods: feel free to add a poll with the following options:

• City
  • PSG
  • Bayern
  • United
  • Juventus
  • Chelsea
  • Liverpool
  • Staying in Barca after all
  • None of the above
If my Internet street cred is already rock bottom, what am I betting with?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Think he will stay, but if he goes then mad respect for him to take such a risk at this stage in his career, if it goes really badly then it will be a blot on an otherwise almost perfect career.

BristolRuss

If he leaves Barca I think it will be PSG. Nice city, his mate Neymar is there, guaranteed to win the league every year and a decent chance to win the CL.

OleBoiii

If my Internet street cred is already rock bottom, what am I betting with?
That's a mighty fine lookin' tagline ya got yourself there. Really sets you apart from the rest of us non-tagline havin' peoples. I'll tell you what... *blows cigar smoke into your face* You just place your bets and we'll see what happens.

TheLiverBird

Probably staying at Barca because I imagine there are simply too many complications.

But if he were to Leave

It would be City or PSG

I sway towards City

They’ve got Pep, Worldie squad, insane facilities (most elite clubs do have insane facilities but Cities is literally on another level), they can afford his wages, title contenders, European Contenders, and are (imo) in a better League

Sparky Rhiwabon

Time for yet another improved contract at Barca I think. He knows he’d be shown up in the Premier League.

Deery

Dreary
So potentially some club could get Messi and Suarez both for free that would be a decent window

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
He is just trying to force the current board out(for whatever reason...), dont think he is leaving.

OleBoiii

I think there's too much smoke this time. Even the president of the Catalonian region is making tweets.