Micah Richards - The Pundit

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is decent bloke, but does he say anything insightful about football, in a TV show about football? If you want to watch comedy show suurely there are better shows around than the one involving Richards, Neville, etc.

Zlatattack

Yeah, and that's fine. If everyone on a show behaved like him it would be awful, but you need a mix of characters. And as others have said, the fact he can take a joke as well is a big help.
I really enjoy watching him, especially on the "The rest is football" podcast with Shearer and Lineker.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

When watching games on Sky, as soon as I hear the half time whistle, I instinctively press the mute button to avoid hearing Micah Richards singing in the 'we buy any car' advert. I'm basically trained like Pavlov's dog.

Now to keep it on mute throughout his and Sturridge's half time 'analysis'.

Glorio

Going off trend here, but I thought this was rather wholesome:

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
When watching games on Sky, as soon as I hear the half time whistle, I instinctively press the mute button to avoid hearing Micah Richards singing in the 'we buy any car' advert. I'm basically trained like Pavlov's dog.

Now to keep it on mute throughout his and Sturridge's half time 'analysis'.
He is just so annoying. So I completely agree with you.

PeteRae

No badness in the guy, but he needs to keep reminding us what he did as a footballer and really tries to sell it, even though there is nothing there to sell. It’s almost like he isn’t proud of his career and there is something missing because he didn’t try hard enough and he knows it. Mediocre player looking back but could have been better with the correct mind set.