Micah Richards - The Pundit

redrobed

Seems to be absolutely obsessed with us. Always see him talking to Keano

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Goodness how he'll celebrate if City win the Champions League.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
His City bias is getting so bad recently. He doesn't even attempt to hide it when doing punditry, just constantly talking like they can do no wrong.

Those Top Ten things were ruined for me too because he literally puts anything City have done near the top of any category.

Then there's this:

Micah Richards: Belgium are going to win the Euros because Kevin de Bruyne - the best midfielder in the world - is going to light it up. The team has got that experience now that they need too.

I actually think France are going to struggle. They have got too much quality and that means too many arguments. You know what it's like in the camp - it will be who's taking the free-kick? Who's taking the penalty? There will be too much ego in that squad, so they are going to struggle - you heard it here first.
France have too much quality apparently.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Too much ego could actually be an issue. The question is if all the characters do fit together well. I really don't know the french team and have no insights if such problem could happen there, but in general Richards' point is valid - when everyone feels like a superstar it's hard to get a working team hierarchy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
His City bias is getting so bad recently. He doesn't even attempt to hide it when doing punditry, just constantly talking like they can do no wrong.

Those Top Ten things were ruined for me too because he literally puts anything City have done near the top of any category.

Then there's this:

What they need is a Jordan Henderson who will say “no Dominic, I’m taking this penalty” and Dominic hasn’t got the ego to argue with that so in the end it works out well for the team.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
His face when he new Keane had done him just then :lol:

Oldyella

Seeing Shearer get worked up :lol:

Surely he played with a better midfielder than Tim bloody Sherwood though?

Bestietom

I like him and Keano together. They are funny, unlike Spit Caragher who should have been sacked.

Glorio

Seeing Shearer get worked up :lol:

Surely he played with a better midfielder than Tim bloody Sherwood though?
To be fair he took it all in good humour :lol:
You don't have what you don't have.

Eadesface1990

He's a breath of fresh air to the pundit game. Compared to most of the dross we have to listen to week in week out, he has personality and doesn't take himself too serious.

GlasgowCeltic

Micah's great, you can't help laughing along with him. Danny Murphy probably could though

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Shearer looked embarrassed by it, is that really the best midfield he’s played with for club?

poleglass red

I like him, you aren't going to get any tactical insight or analysis from him, but which pundits these days do, Nev and Carragher maybe, and both of them talk shite a lot of the times anyway.There is an over saturation of forums for pundits these days so every ex player seems to be on somewhere. I've seen Gabby Agbonalhor on talk sport, he has to be the worst I've ever seen, he even makes himself tired listening to his voice.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
He’s the class clown. His compadre Nedum Onuaha is a seriously good pundit.