Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Goodbye you beautiful man you. Thanks for the memories.

Greck

Honestly that's how I wish Matic would play. He doesn't have the range but he could at least show more passing ambition and stop dithering on the ball

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Today Carrick gave us a few glimpses of what we could be with a midfielder who moves the ball forward fast. Thanks for everything Michael, hope we can replace you soon!

Luke1995

No chance he features in the cup final ? One last competitive game... if this is it, then thanks so much for everything, most underrated player ever...

badkins

No chance he features in the cup final ? One last competitive game... if this is it, then thanks so much for everything, most underrated player ever...
This one was final according to the official Manchester United facebook account.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Good performance to see him off.

You can actually see the difference in quality and consistency compared to the players we have now.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I love the fact that he will be with the team next year, he is a remnant of our past glories.

mohr

What a player, still shows what he can do in his last game
Thanks for everything Michael Carrick

Still sad thinking that this really marks the end of an era from the 2006-2009 squad :(

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hope he's on the bench atleast for the cup final. If we are leading by 2, he can come on for the last 5 minutes or so

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I've never rated any player a '10' on a matchday here - but did so today as a tribute to the service he's given us.

This however has bumped him up to be my highest rated player :lol: :nervous:

David_azul16

And again 12 years later, the next player that takes the nº16 will have a great responsability over his shoulders.

montpelier

I've never liked him, massively overrated apart from one decent season that I remember.

Couldn't play in a two, neither. CARRICK OUT !!!!

maniwin

See how it's useful to have a midfielder who can see movement and put the ball behind enemy back line. Why no one else did that regularly? Pogba could but he would try to beat players instead of finding Mata.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.