Michael Carrick | 2021/22 Interim-Interim Manager Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Might explain those quotes attributed to him - if that was genuine - where he does a bit of an Ole and talks down the importance of a style of play, a parting shot perhaps?

arthurka

He looked like the weight had been lifted off his shoulders in that interview. Smiled and just sounded happy.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
He’s done really well as caretaker. 2 wins and a draw against 3 good teams is something he should be proud of. Hopefully he can become a manager elsewhere and rise in his managerial career.

Kaos

Should Carrick be the manager after Ralf left at the end of the season?
Rangnick isn't leaving at the end of the season, he's going into a consulting role, and if reports are to be believed will play a big role in choosing the next manager. So no it won't be Carrick. Nor should it be.

Siezard

Amazing manager. We should let Carrick continue after Ralf goes backstage at the end of the season.

DannyDee

Wish him the best. A truly slept on player. He, RVP, Raphael, and DDG were the major reasons we won the title in 2013. And, if I had to say who where the most important it was RVP and Carrick.

jackal&hyde

I can sort of understand wanting some time out and rest, but with Rangnick coming in, I would have thought this is an amazing opportunity to learn as a coach.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I would argue that in three games he has already shown he is twice the manager Ole ever was !

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Wish him the best. A truly slept on player. He, RVP, Raphael, and DDG were the major reasons we won the title in 2013. And, if I had to say who where the most important it was RVP and Carrick.
Carrick was unbelievable in 2013. Scholes esq in his passing that year.

That one ball in the 4-3 winner vs Newcastle was absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.