Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
66% win rate
0% losses

Castia

Good

Loved him as a player but the coaching at this club has been awful and he’s a huge part of that under 2 separate managers.

Thanks but I’m sick of mates rates at this club.

ManRed

Sad to see this. He would have learnt quite a bit under Ralf and grown as a manager. Anyways good luck for the future

RedIan

Respect to Carrick… he will be well rewarded financially … but now it’s Ralfs time and he will want his own coaches in.

Walters_19_MuFc

He's had a taster of what management is like and I guess he wants to give it a go. Whatever he goes onto do, I wish him the best of luck. He got us three very good results during his short reign, against three tough teams may I add.

Red Royal

Thanks for getting us to the Champions league next stage, hope he gets a role at a smaller club and who knows in the future....

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Best of luck Michael. I wonder if he wants to test himself as a manager elsewhere, or perhaps was worried Rangnick would end up getting rid of him? Either way, very thankful for everything he’s done for our club. Incredible player and leaves as our only unbeaten manager, possibly ever.

Orange Tree

Thank you Carrick. I hope he gets a chance to manage somewhere else.

Irwin99

Steadied the ship somewhat and got some important results, Best of luck to him.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Knew something was up - the way Bruno was with him at full-time

Dante

Average bang
I reckon he did it for the good of the club.

It helps to give Rangnick a clean start and removes any lingering bad juju that Ole left behind.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Classy player, good servant to the club, nice guy and top professional. Good luck mikey Mike.

Scottynaldinho

Definitely has a career in management. Hope he goes to a PL club and has a decent run.

Zoo

Nicely done. Makes the absolute idiots who have been slating him while he was caretaker manager look even more idiotic.
Makes Roy Keane look like a dick.

DizeeGorilla20

Fair play for not hanging around and hiding behind another manager. Didn't sound too enthusiastic about Ragnick either.

This is brilliant, we needed a clean break from Ole.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
Forever underrated, but thanks nonetheless for all the service. His 3 results were better than expected.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fair play. Good luck Michael. The big hug with Bruno at the end makes more sense now.

Phelan, McKenna et al should also be thinking about their roles too.

United492

Was hoping he'd stay on and learn from Rangnick. I hope he returns in the future, he was one of my favourite United midfielders and was a classy operator throughout.

3 games, 2 wins and a draw. 6 goals for, 3 against. A good return and that's all that will be on the record books as manager.

Cheers Michael, hope to see you back one day.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Josh 76

He probably agreed to stay for a couple of games before the new manager came in.

Not big news

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Thank you Micheal.

Thought he would stay and at least learn a bit from Ragnick but I guess he thought this is best.

Done well this week. Hope we see him back from time to time in the Director's box.

OT1214

Thought something was going on when Bruno hugged him and was speaking to him for long at full time. Going out on a high. Right thing to do probably. Allowing new manager to have a full grip of things.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Someone in the match day thread called it. We have our very own ITK

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Fifteen years at the club, won it all as a player.

Chairman Steve

15 long years of service. Seems fitting the guy we brought from Spurs ended his tenure here beating Arsenal as the manager.

acnumber9

I thought Bruno’s embrace with him at the end of the game was telling. I hope he does well elsewhere and gives management a go.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Sad. Although looked on the cards after hearing his response when he was asked about learning from Ralf. He evaded direct answer to it and gave a feeling that this is it for him.

crossy1686

career ending
There's no point in him staying on, his role will be marginalised under new management and he's been under two failed regimes. Respect him for stepping down but it's time for something new for everyone involved. I'm sure he'll be back at some point anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.