Michael Oliver

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How can he book Greenwood then not give a yellow to Gray for the exact same type of incident a minute later?

El Zoido

Think he’s been fine today (so far..). Handled the McTominay incident well.

Red Stone

This thread is full of me rightfully abusing him for being a shite ref and a chinless wanker after previous abysmal performances. Nothing has changed. I want to hit him in the mouth.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
literally standing still and waiting for it blow
over?
Yeah de didn’t handle the incident at all. He was literally just watching waiting for something he could card.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Is there a ref you lot actually like?
They’re all shit but yeah this is becoming a common theme this season because our general play is to a lower standard. If we were winning more comprehensively (in spite of shitty refs) everyone would be a lot less whingey about them.

El Zoido

literally standing still and waiting for it blow
over?
Pretty much, let them have their handbags and didn’t start flashing cards around. I’d rather he let it go than try to act the big man.

OldSchoolManc

Seriously, what a terrible run of ABU and Leeds supporting refs in a row!
4 on the trot now!

caid

Is there a ref you lot actually like?
Honestly the quality of Premier League refs is total dogshit at the moment. Some are tolerable, despite being a bit inept because at least they're consistent and make crap decisions for both teams. Most of them are so much worse than that and any ammount of complaints about them are entirely justified

redrobed

I don’t blame him, I blame the FA. He literally told them he was a huge Liverpool fan at his interview and they told him that actually improves his application.

stevoc

Seriously, what a terrible run of ABU and Leeds supporting refs in a row!
4 on the trot now!
Yeah Atkinson, Moss, Dean and Oliver 4 games in a row is the FA taking the piss.

We didn't play particularly well in those games but it was guaranteed they would give virtually feck all big decisions in our favour.

SER19

He’s a prick but he didn’t do anything to effect the result today.
He didn't but he allowed about 45 seconds of play in stoppage time where 4 mins was too little anyway and blew ft instead of for a free kick in shooting position

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
While Cakir is the new Byron Moreno in the pocket of who knows the cartel, Oliver is a blatant sociopath and as such just inconsistent in his own madness.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Rather alarmingly, the VAR thought he got the red card call right. He was right to not give Dortmund the penalty initially and should have had the courage of his convictions to stick with his original decision.