Michael Owen has always been a cringe monster

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
This article containing allegations about him amused me greatly:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/married-england-legend-michael-owen-24356692

".....tremendous by the way" :lol:
Whenever I see kiss and tell stuff the only person who goes down (ooer) in my opinion is the one selling stories… it’s fecking lowly and pathetic.

Owen is a comedy legend. A young Alan Partridge come to life. A boring bastard. An institution.

And during Ole’s laughable media coddling, Owen was one of the few honest pundits.

IrishRedDevil

I’d be exactly like him if I was as rich and famous as he is. Who gives a feck what Twitter cesspit thinks?

I’d be getting picture messages of tits sent to me daily and I’d have a bikini wearing servant with massive jugs carry my Ballon d’or and Sports Personality Awards beside me everywhere I go. Twitter would call me a ‘lad’.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’d be exactly like him if I was as rich and famous as he is. Who gives a feck what Twitter cesspit thinks?

I’d be getting picture messages of tits sent to me daily and I’d have a bikini wearing servant with massive jugs carry my Ballon d’or behind me everywhere I go. Twitter would call me a ‘lad’.

Rock and roll baby

Bobade

I really like him. He's cringe as feck, doesn't care, full on Partridge and as boring as he can be in his punditry, I normally find him to be spot on.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I really like him. He's cringe as feck, doesn't care, full on Partridge and as boring as he can be in his punditry, I normally find him to be spot on.
He absolutely does, that’s the funny bit.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
That line about how everyone thinks he's an angel until they meet him. The first words out of his mouth are probably "phwoar look at them, eh? Wouldn't mind having my face face between them, eh?" *Looks up and around at everyone's face to gauge reaction* "eh?! Hey there, lad. Michael Owen, one of the greatest footballers of all time. I've even got a Ballon d'Or to prove it." *Takes award out of custom made satchel* "have you ever won one? Ah! I'm only joking mate. You'll come to realise that I'm rather humorous. Oh, OH! Check that one out! Eh? Phwoooaaaarrr!"

And the person thinks "ah, so he's just a peenarse."
:lol:

CraftySoAndSo

Not football related but he's been moonlighting as a doughnut of all things on the masked singer :lol:

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
I dont care what people think about him, I adore the man. What a chad he is!

He's probably one of the most unintentionally entertaining celebrities around. What a character. His book was great!!

Some of his quotes are absolutely hilarious.

Absolute beast of a player in his peak.

And for once and all, let me remind you peasants......
Whichever team scores more goals usually wins. :drool:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I dont care what people think about him, I adore the man. What a chad he is!

He's probably one of the most unintentionally entertaining celebrities around. What a character. His book was great!!

Some of his quotes are absolutely hilarious.

Absolute beast of a player in his peak.

And for once and all, let me remind you peasants......
Whichever team scores more goals usually wins. :drool:
https://www.novibet.co.uk/blog/top-15-best-michael-owen-quotes-commentary/

Revaulx

I’m no expert, but his demeanour is very similar to that of a few people I know who have been officially diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum. Plus he’s a United legend. So lay off him!

Liverpool lose Champions League final

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Liverpool are still the best team in Europe - Michael Owen after Liverpool lost the 2022 UCL Final

VivaRonaldo85

Michael Owen…. “they’re still the best team in Europe”. Stupid prat! GET IN!!!

ti vu

Liverpool are still the best team in Europe - Michael Owen after Liverpool lost the 2022 UCL Final
By beating former World and European champion (Chelsea) by penalty shoot out in domestic cups.

:rolleyes:

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
God almighty, he is so biased, absolutely so bitter and salty. He shouldn't even have a job as a pundit. That's not even including his boring commentary.

ti vu

Till this day, I hate that we signed him and gave him a PL medal while IMO having him, an injury proven back up striker indirectly cost us a PL to make it 5 in a row.

Glory hunter, and stupid ungrateful cringe monster.

cyberman

Best team in Europe aren’t even the best team in England.

Clown will cry himself to sleep tonight.
They’ll just group themselves with Madrid as they do with City and act as if a close second means they share the accolades

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
People like him are one of the reasons cheering against Liverpool is completely fine.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Till this day, I hate that we signed him and gave him a PL medal while IMO having him, an injury proven back up striker indirectly cost us a PL to make it 5 in a row.
Right there with you

Only ex United player I hate

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

Glory hunter, and stupid ungrateful cringe monster.
Its great though, because that choice is torture for him now. He so wishes he could go back and be beloved by the Liverpools fans, but they have forgotten him.

He does this whole show now to try and get back in their good books, but that decision has condemned him.

He finishes a career with no fan base who genuinely remember him fondly. It’s quite sad.

Chief123

Owen : “I still think Liverpool are the team to beat” …. Immediately after they are beaten by Madrid.

Chief123

omg he’s having an absolute mare tonight.

He just argued Valverde’s assist for the goal was an attempted shot! :lol:

Djemba-Djemba

He needs to stop sounding so desperate to be liked by Liverpool fans.
That's exactly what it is.

Nobody likes him, the best chance he had of being loved was at Liverpool where he spent his best years but he joined Utd so now all Liverpool fans hate him.

So he tries to make up for it by saying stuff like this, not for the first time either. When they were knocked out bt Atletico a few years ago he went on a similar rant.