Michael Owen is such a cringeworthy scrote, isn't he?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Those Atletico players will be sat in the dressing room saying "wow, we haven't come up against a side that dives so much, behave like feral dogs every time they put in a tackle, surround the ref and genuinely act like cnuts on the field, like Liverpool"

That's where Liverpool truly excel.

Alabaster Codify7

Tell you what Michael Owen is?

He's the 50yr old businessman who left his wife for an 21yr old secretary for 2yrs, until his money stopped being a novelty and she dumped him for a younger model. He's now back living with his 52yr old wife, but spends the rest of his life grovelling to her by buying her jewelry and taking her on all-inclusive cruises until the day he dies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This Liverpool team has to be the most overrated team in history. It was inevitable once they finally got a very good team.

"we've never played anything like that" :lol: :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Absolutely pumped, yet won both legs, the latter one scoring 3 goals away from home.

Yeah, that's just all out defending that is.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This Liverpool team has to be the most overrated team in history. It was inevitable once they finally got a very good team.

"we've never played anything like that" :lol: :lol:
I tell ye lads, we might have won 4-2 on aggregate, and scored 3 goals away from home, but boy have we shared the pitch with greatness today.

matt10000

Sure I read somewhere that some of the logic behind the signing was to that the young strikers could learn from Owen

GoldanoGraham

I don’t know any player that is disliked by all his former teams like Owen is......he is so dull as a pundit and is always blowing smoke up Liverpools arse - trying to make amends for the fact that he went to their biggest rivals and bagged a winners medal....however, although he scored that winner against City his behaviour in the BT studio last year when Rashford scored the penalty at PSG tells you everything about that little snake....he was a one trick pony that once he lost his pace he lost everything

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Pretty clear there's something wrong with him. Seriously, like.

His superficial charm offensive trying to win back the scouse is so transparent that it takes someone with no self-awareness to double down as he has. Nobody is taken in by his 'passion' as it's clearly BS.

GazTheLegend

although he scored that winner against City his behaviour in the BT studio last year when Rashford scored the penalty at PSG tells you everything about that little snake....he was a one trick pony that once he lost his pace he lost everything
How did he react I'm not safe to Google
I remember rio's reaction being pretty similar to mine but I don't even remember Owens

Lineker was pretty happy too

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Always feel sorry for Owen. By rights he should be regarded similar to how they remember Fowler.

Fowler fell off a cliff due to injuries and i dare say "extra curricular"activities and was pure bunkum when rejoining.

Owen scored loads for them too and was also homegrown yet has nowhere near the same rep with them.

I do wonder what he's doing at times though. That nonsense with Shearer and Beckham in his book and this whole nonsense ambassador thing are just ridiculous.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

How did he react I'm not safe to Google
I remember rio's reaction being pretty similar to mine but I don't even remember Owens

Lineker was pretty happy too
When the penalty was given: Lineker, Hargreaves & Rio all cheer, followed by Owen saying “that was never a penalty”. Then when Rashford scores the pen, Lineker, Hargreaves & Rio all stand up and cheer whilst Owen sits there with his arms, crossed shaking his head.