Mike Dean

Anustart89

Blows for a foul, does the studs up sign and then doesn't even give a yellow. Look at his bank accounts, please.

Baxter

After disallowing that goal, he’s allowed Burnley to throw their weight about all night. So predictable.

Swedish_Plumber

I'm only taking the piss, but ya if it was a foul he was last man. Just more Mike Dean incompetence, he gave the yellow cause he thought it was kinda a foul I guess.
I actually think it was a foul! Maguire made a mistake and panicked big time

Always got to be the star of the show and completely changed the game with his wrong decisions. He'd be comfortably the worst ref in the league if Martin Atkinson wasn't around.

OldSchoolManc

Morale is devastated if decisions constantly go against you. I think we need to check with a spirit level before every game now, as we don’t play on a level playing field

Anustart89

Still can't believe that he's seen that a Burnley player's put his studs on someone, signals when he gives the foul with his palm that it's studs up and then doesn't even give a yellow. I mean, how blatantly can you just go "nah mate, the rules are not for me, I make my own rules here".

SER19

Can't wait for him to retire. He's one of a handful i believe is genuinely biased

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
In a less corrupt industry he would be fecking fired. Little shit is the nicest thing I can say about him on this forum. Sickening crap decisions.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Morale is devastated if decisions constantly go against you. I think we need to check with a spirit level before every game now, as we don’t play on a level playing field
Yeah I was thinking this during the game. We not only fighting our opponents but also the officials as well. Sigh

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
His worst offence was not sending Maguire off and doing us all a favour by not having a game without him at the weekend.