Mike Phelan signed a contract extension in late 2021

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Mike Phelan is who Phil Jones wants to be when he grows up.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Strange. Didn't Carrick want him at Boro? Could loan him to them for two years and cover his wages :cool:

Andersonson

I read the article, it must be true.
Mike Phelan is who Phil Jones wants to be when he grows up.
I dont understand the obsession you guys have on him. Hasnt he done a job for the club for many many years? And many of those years during our most successful period? If he got a deal with a pay off, so what? Clearly he deserves it a lot more than many other of the staff or former/current players. The no sense that he has done anything at all is just clueless bias

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I dont understand the obsession you guys have on him. Hasnt he done a job for the club for many many years? And many of those years during our most successful period? If he got a deal with a pay off, so what? Clearly he deserves it a lot more than many other of the staff or former/current players. The no sense that he has done anything at all is just clueless bias
What the hell are you on about :lol: :houllier:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Hallelujah. Apparently, Mike spends his time defending himself on the Caf. How could I miss this?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Erik can’t bear to part with a fellow slap head. He’ll have found him something to do.

I’m loving my life

If he is still at the club….

Is he now undisputedly doing the best out of the ‘Vibes Quartet’?

Carrick and McKenna at lower clubs.

Ole on benefits.

Micky P is part of our triumphant return to the big time?

m1tch

Give me two years of consultancy from Phelan over Rangnick any day of the week.