Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Literally came here to post this. What a little rat. They're out of the FA Cup and Carabao Cup as well. They've had a very manageable schedule compared to others.
If the cnut can’t handle that schedule he should rethink his career choices. It would certainly be to the benefit of football fans up and down the country that won’t have to listen to him crying in every fecking interview. He needs to man the feck up.

jmatrix85

Think we have played 16 games since the restart to their 10.

Us
W12 | D3 | L1

Just the Prem P9 W6 D2 L1

Arsenal
W4| D2 | L4
Just the Prem P8 W3 D2 L3

Think the above is correct.

Last edited:

RedDevil@84

He is moaning about the schedule, after having a 7 day break between every game?
Fecking twat with a punchable face.

Josep Dowling

Let’s not forget that Lego Pep has been backed very heavily and they have spent almost as much as United over the last 4 seasons.

And that includes City selling them players on the cheap.

This is no underdog run.
This doesn’t get mentioned enough with the pundits. Just because they haven’t bought big names.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This fecker does nothing but moan. Really unlikable character.

The Hacker

Has he heard of the champions league?! When does he think those patches are played?? What a tool

rajds89

I don’t understand why he never gets a lecture from the referee let alone a booking for his antics.

Kag

Was he such an irritating prick as a player?

I’m convinced he was a calm, collected and a stand up pro if my memory serves me correctly.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
When he was mimicking the ref with the rolling ball movement and pulling silly faces the same time; this just after being out of his technical area AGAIN stopping the ball I was waiting for the ref to go have a word, but nope.

even the commentator said he thought he was about to get involved in the play or make a tackle

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Was he such an irritating prick as a player?

I’m convinced he was a calm, collected and a stand up pro if my memory serves me correctly.
Nah, he was very composed and measured. But there is no hiding place as a manager and that's when you see some people pretend to be something they're not.

Garnacho's Shoelaces

When he was mimicking the ref with the rolling ball movement and pulling silly faces the same time; this just after being out of his technical area AGAIN stopping the ball I was waiting for the ref to go have a word, but nope.

even the commentator said he thought he was about to get involved in the play or make a tackle
Someone needs to clatter him when the ball goes near him on the touchline. I fear it's the only way he'll learn his lesson.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The difference between him and our manager. Our manager doesn’t go on moaning about the schedule, he just gets on with it and wins the games. How can he possibly be moaning, he’s top of the league because he hasn’t had the schedule like ours. They beat us for that exact reason. If we was a fully fresh team we’d of hammered them.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
The Arteta hate and the Poch loving crowd are fascinating to read :lol:

NLunited

The ‚people‘ want Arsenal to lose I‘m pretty sure. Thanks to Arteta being such a whiny gimp.