Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

Someone

Something
He might look at this season as an improvement, but he failed big time imo. He won't get a better shot at top 4 for a while.

PoTMS

The real question is how have Arsenal won 5 more games than us this season? If we just managed to turn some of those draws into wins under Van Gaal lite, we could've been fighting for top 4 ourselves.

Amarsdd

Arsenal have 2 more losses than us this season and this has been hailed as our worst season in 30+ years, whereas Arsenal have been widely given plaudits for having had an excellent season.
I had to go double check this myself. I could not believe it given how Arsenal's season has been portrayed this season.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He might look at this season as an improvement, but he failed big time imo. He won't get a better shot at top 4 for a while.
He needs United and Spurs to have another bad season (can't say Spurs have had it that bad). In addition he'll have to juggle 2 games a week, it will be vital for him to get his signings right.

Jezpeza

I think hes sick. They should give him a 5 year contract extension and give him £300m to spend. I can really see what he’s building there. They showed quality, gameplan, desire, fight, flew into 50/50s, just unlucky tonight.

acnumber9

Give it one more season without Champions League and Saka will be making his push for a move to City.

El Jefe

So happy he's lost it this way, he's an absolute cnut. Let's see if he finds a way to blame the refs today.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Emery actually got better results, yet everyone hated him.
Arteta mostly gets a free pass while being bad/mediocre.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He won't. Arsenal have just accepted that they're destined to be a 5-7th place club long term. They've given up
I think their fans will get restless early next year. Them choking late on to giftwrap Spurs of all teams the spot isn't a good look for Arteta aswell.

He was very lucky for much of his first 18 months it was BCD given some of the terrible results he was serving up.

mu4c_20le

Ouch, they're ripping into him at NBC, saying that at no point did he do anything to change the game.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Apparently he's only lost one less than Klopp despite being in the job four years less.

What does this guy have over people?

TheHeya

Their squad just isn’t good enough and Arteta has taken them to their limit.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
So fellow gooners, tell me more about this process.

A club with any sort of ambition would have this guy sacked by the morning.

Skills

Snitch
I think their fans will get restless early next year. Them choking late on to giftwrap Spurs of all teams the spot isn't a good look for Arteta aswell.

He was very lucky for much of his first 18 months it was BCD given some of the terrible results he was serving up.
Aubameyang carrying them to an FA Cup won him a lot of good will. Ironic that the good will never extended to the player himself.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Arteta is an overrated manager. How this guy has a following is just ridiculous but long may it continue. He gets such an easy ride in that he should be sacked but instead he gets a new contract. It’s brilliant.

SB16

Well Arsenal's boom-bust season is going to be terrific viewing on the Amazon documentary!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Arteta is an overrated manager. How this guy has a following is just ridiculous but long may it continue. He gets such an easy ride in that he should be sacked but instead he gets a new contract. It’s brilliant.
So many gooners defending him on twitter. It's baffling, what do people see in him. We're fecked.

So at best he’ll manage a fecking miserable 69 points.
And some (including ballbag) were trying to convince the World he’s done a top job.
Emery managed 70 points in his final season :lol:

Actually annoys me seeing Arsenal act like such a nothing club, sack the fecking loser already.

always_hoping

Surely the Arsenal board will show some ambition and replace an out of his depth manager with someone capable?