Mike's 2021 Sheep draft: Enigma vs P-Nut

With players at career peak, who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
As Bruce Lee said, I fear not the man who has played with 10,000 formations once, but I fear the man who has played 4-2-3-1 10,000 times...
Hopefully @P-Nut will have a good run though, it's a brilliant team and a lovely executed W-M, it's just that Enigma's team is so good.
:lol: Aye, I loved what Pnut did here with the formation and use of Park, but fielding a sheep was always going to be a tough obstacle to overcome against this opposition.

Enigma_87

You know who
As Bruce Lee said, I fear not the man who has played with 10,000 formations once, but I fear the man who has played 4-2-3-1 10,000 times...
Hopefully @P-Nut will have a good run though, it's a brilliant team and a lovely executed W-M, it's just that Enigma's team is so good.
:lol:
Congrats @Enigma_87 @King Kendrick knew I'd lost as soon as the draw was made. Struggled to finish the team off with that last round where others caught up on the goats
Cheers, mate. It’s really disappointing to see your team go this early, as during the drafting stage when everyone was creaming over Himans team (rightfully so of course) I found yours to have the most potential.

to me if you had just a little luck with the last round you would have had a final ready team at round one.

it’s quite telling that you put an excellent WM and the only thing I could bang on was the keeper and Cole which at the end is personal preference.

don’t know how the ranking works but certainly your team is right up there with the best ones.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
:lol:

Cheers, mate. It’s really disappointing to see your team go this early, as during the drafting stage when everyone was creaming over Himans team (rightfully so of course) I found yours to have the most potential.

to me if you had just a little luck with the last round you would have had a final ready team at round one.

it’s quite telling that you put an excellent WM and the only thing I could bang on was the keeper and Cole which at the end is personal preference.

don’t know how the ranking works but certainly your team is right up there with the best ones.
Yeah having no proper keeper come the final round made it basically impossible to finish with only 2 keepers left in the pool I just assumed they'd both be blocked throughout. I also assumed that once blocked a player was blocked throughout until I saw some of the GOATS go through 2nd round

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I like what pnut did too but would be interesting to here your thought on our team and why he’d win this game.
Your team is excellent (as usual) maybe I just have draft burn out (usual players/formations) , and P-Nut's WM is one of the few I've seen here that could genuinely work. Good luck for the rest of the draft you are in a very strong position.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
It's a damn good team, PNut. I still think you should have played Cristiano left and exploit the mismatch vs Heintze or whoever that is.
Yeah if I knew that he'd be starting there maybe I would have done, didn't look at Enigmas team enough and focused on what I was trying to build myself instead.

Enigma_87

You know who
Your team is excellent (as usual) maybe I just have draft burn out (usual players/formations) , and P-Nut's WM is one of the few I've seen here that could genuinely work. Good luck for the rest of the draft you are in a very strong position.
Cheers for the feedback. Classic formation against a modern one is always very interesting to see what people think in terms of flow and mechanics of the game.

especially when it comes to wing play to midfield battle I wonder when it comes to generally even teams what people value more - wing play or midfield battle. From draft experience I think central core has probably a tad more advantage of the general perception (of corse here the sheep played a big part in the score line).

Enigma_87

You know who
It's a damn good team, PNut. I still think you should have played Cristiano left and exploit the mismatch vs Heintze or whoever that is.
Cristiano definitely has an advantage, but just to underline Heintze is not a sheep. He was very successful attacking left back and played deep into his 30s winning bunch of domestic titles at PSV.

Can play all across the wing and is well rated in most all time ranking a for left backs in various sites.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Cristiano definitely has an advantage, but just to underline Heintze is not a sheep. He was very successful attacking left back and played deep into his 30s winning bunch of domestic titles at PSV.

Can play all across the wing and is well rated in most all time ranking a for left backs in various sites.
I agree. Just saying that if you're fielding a sheep, you need to leverage all the advantages you can get in the match.