Mike's Sheep Draft

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I'll play if i'm allowed to put zero percent effort into the match thread discussions :) Write-up, sure.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
The rules will be the same as the previous sheep draft (link) with the following exceptions:

1. In your first game, you have to play half the number of sheep you have rounded down.
2. In the first two games you play, you have to play every non-sheep player in your squad at least once.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
The rules will be the same as the previous sheep draft (link) with the following exceptions:

1. In your first game, you have to play half the number of sheep you have rounded down.
2. In the first two games you play, you have to play every non-sheep player in your squad at least once.
I think we should do away with the compulsion of playing sheep. It ruins the matches and people start playing safe while drafting as well.

Just have a 12 man squad and anyone who has more than 1 sheep will automatically be forced to play them.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Anybody need an AM?

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
I think we should do away with the compulsion of playing sheep. It ruins the matches and people start playing safe while drafting as well.

Just have a 12 man squad and anyone who has more than 1 sheep will automatically be forced to play them.
I agree with you and will change the criteria so that everyone ends up with 12 players after the initial drafting phase with there being no restrictions or requirements on playing players.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Yeah, sure - in.

1. EAP
2. Stain
3. Sjor
4. P-nut
5. Scrappy
6. Beam
7. Marty
8. Chester

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
1. EAP
2. Stain
3. Sjor
4. P-nut
5. Scrappy
6. Beam
7. Marty
8. Chester
[9. Moby]
10. Enigma

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
I'd prefer playing with a co-manager as well as I find research tiresome. If anyone is up for it, welcome.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
This is a long shot but would we be allowed a single sign-up thread in the main football forum for a new draft? It would just be for the purposes of getting 16 drafters. After sign-up everything would be done here - so the main draft thread would be here. This might also get some new drafters into the mix and making sure we can get 16.

@Invictus @harms

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
This is a long shot but would we be allowed a single sign-up thread in the main football forum for a new draft? It would just be for the purposes of getting 16 drafters. After sign-up everything would be done here - so the main draft thread would be here. This might also get some new drafters into the mix and making sure we can get 16.

@Invictus @harms
Nah, feck them

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Sorted, @Physiocrat. Lemme know when you have a full house, and I'll revert this thread to the Draft Sub-Forum.