Mike's Sheep Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
I purposefully avoided VDS when I'd decided to pick a keeper as I knew there was a high chance of you going for him. The invisible hand of Mustard guiding us away from sheep again ;)
good man :D though no chance of completing the modern holy trinity :(

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I havnt even got a second pick, this round I don’t know where to start, I don’t know enough players from the 60s to know the ones that won’t be listed on that site.

If my first pick is ineligible I’m happy to go straight to a sheep

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
I havnt even got a second pick, this round I don’t know where to start, I don’t know enough players from the 60s to know the ones that won’t be listed on that site.

go through first few world cups, majority from there dont have a game online.

Enigma_87

You know who
If my first or second pick doesn't come through I'm wondering(and same for those who still doesn't have a sheep) whether or not to put an intentional ineligible pick because from my understanding - if you don't have a sheep you must play all picks in the first two rounds. If you have just one sheep you don't have to play it in either round.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

Finals of FA Cup and European Cup, any big countries League winners, etc.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
If my first or second pick doesn't come through I'm wondering(and same for those who still doesn't have a sheep) whether or not to put an intentional ineligible pick because from my understanding - if you don't have a sheep you must play all picks in the first two rounds. If you have just one sheep you don't have to play it in either round.
There are no requirements for every player in your squad to play. You can play whomever you like from your squad in each game.

Enigma_87

You know who
The rules will be the same as the previous sheep draft (link) with the following exceptions:

2. In the first two games you play, you have to play every non-sheep player in your squad at least once.
I saw this - so assuming we pick 12 players and there are no sheep in those 12 picks we have to play all 12 if we are through - including the 12th player not used in the first game.

Round 5 Pick 1 Results

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 5 Pick 1 Results

GSTQ - FAIL (Jose Leandro Andrade)
Sjor - FAIL (Branko Zebec)
Jim - FAIL (Branko Zebec)
Pnut - FAIL (Obdulio Varela)
The Stain - FAIL (Ineligible Pick)
Enigma - PASS
Chesterlestreet - FAIL (Obdulio Varela)
Marty - PASS
Moby - PASS
King Kendrick - FAIL (Jose Leandro Andrade)
Isotope - PASS
Pat Mustard - PASS
Zlatan - FAIL (Ineligible Pick)
EAP - FAIL (Jose Leandro Andrade)
Indnyc - PASS
Physiocrat - PASS

Block List: Jose Leandro Andrade, Giuseppe Bergomi, Billy Bremner, Eusebio, Rio Ferdinand, Paul Gascoigne, Philipp Lahm, Michael Laudrup, Denis Law, Paolo Maldini, Stanley Matthews, Paul McGrath, Pavel Nedved, Marc Overmars, Frank Rijkaard, Bryan Robson, Paul Scholes, Jaap Stam, Lilian Thuram, Obdulio Varela, Lev Yashin, Branko Zebec

Please send your 2nd selections within the next 12 hours

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
I saw this - so assuming we pick 12 players and there are no sheep in those 12 picks we have to play all 12 if we are through - including the 12th player not used in the first game.
That was the original idea but when I changed the original squad size down to 12, I changed this so that there are no restrictions or requirements to play players in your squad as I clarified in post number 17 in the thread.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
It was changed shortly after:

...and will change the criteria so that everyone ends up with 12 players after the initial drafting phase with there being no restrictions or requirements on playing players.

Enigma_87

You know who
That was the original idea but when I changed the original squad size down to 12, I changed this so that there are no restrictions or requirements to play players in your squad as I clarified in post number 17 in the thread.
It was changed shortly after:

...and will change the criteria so that everyone ends up with 12 players after the initial drafting phase with there being no restrictions or requirements on playing players.
Ah ok, thanks lads! Good to know.

Marty1968

Wow I'm amazed mine went through!! Was certain he'd be blocked! Can relax tonight with a mineral water (damn you dry January!!)

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Imagine not double checking and imaging another thing i noticed. Dumbass.