Round 6 Pick 2 Results

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 6 Pick 2B Results

GSTQ - FAIL (Player Already Drafted) and PASS
Pnut - FAIL (Player Already Drafted) and PASS
The Stain - PASS
Enigma - PASS
Marty - FAIL (Player Already Drafted) and FAIL (Player already Drafted)
Moby - PASS
King Kendrick - PASS
Isotope - PASS
Pat Mustard - PASS
Zlatan - PASS and PASS
EAP - PASS and PASS
Indnyc - FAIL (Player Already Drafted) and PASS
Physiocrat - PASS and PASS

Please send your 3rd selections within the next 12 hours.

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
before you gave him a round he was much faster, bloody fame....

Enigma_87

You know who
Took me more time to figure out your manager then do my own research.

Let's go GodShave, bite that sheep!!
Would be even harder to figure out mine ;)

I didn’t expect someone to go with Zico and had to do some research to figure out how he was connected to AdS too as I thought it was ineligible pick :D

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Would be even harder to figure out mine ;)

I didn’t expect someone to go with Zico and had to do some research to figure out how he was connected to AdS too as I thought it was ineligible pick :D
I just want to see who got all these GOAT's at this point (personally went with the players who were best fit in my head).

Round 6 Pick 2B Results
Also curious does this B has any meaning and will the pick of manager lead to something else.

Bepo really fecked me up with that last draft and I wasn't even playing!

Enigma_87

You know who
I just want to see who got all these GOAT's at this point (personally went with the players who were best fit in my head).
Yeah same for me, had to go for two that fit my team first, yet pretty happy with how it ended up.

I imagine most are too.

Round 6 Pick 3 Results and Summary

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 6B Pick 3

GSTQ - FAIL (Player Already Drafted)
Pnut - PASS
Marty - PASS and PASS
Indnyc - FAIL (Player Already Drafted)

Round 6A Selections

GSTQ - Manuel Fleitas Solich
Sjor - Matt Busby
Jim - Helenio Herrera
Pnut - Cesare Maldini
The Stain - Mario Zagallo
Enigma - Osvaldo Brandao
Chesterlestreet - Luis Carniglia
Marty - Miguel Munoz
Moby - Giovanni Trapattoni
King Kendrick - Louis van Gaal
Isotope - Giovanni Trapattoni
Pat Mustard - Sven-Goran Eriksson
Zlatan - Fabio Capello
EAP - Vicente Del Bosque
Indnyc - Giovanni Trapattoni
Physiocrat - Fabio Capello

Round 6B Selections

GSTQ - Carlos Alberto Torres and Sheep (Canario)
Sjor - George Best and Duncan Edwards
Jim - Ferenc Puskas and Giacinto Facchetti
Pnut - Ciro Ferrara and Jose Luis Chilavert
The Stain - Pele and Rivaldo
Enigma - Elias Figueroa and Garrincha
Chesterlestreet - Francisco Gento and Gianni Rivera
Marty - Laszlo Kubala and Pirri
Moby - Michel Platini and Andreas Brehme
King Kendrick - Dennis Bergkamp and Pep Guardiola
Isotope - Karl-Heinz Schnellinger and Zbigniew Boniek
Pat Mustard - Paulo Roberto Falcao and Roberto Baggio
Zlatan - Marco van Basten and David Beckham
EAP - Luis Figo and Andres Iniesta
Indnyc - Daniel Passarella and Sheep (Jonathan Walters)
Physiocrat - Roberto Carlos and Marcel Desailly

Round 6B Pick Progression

GSTQ - Di Stefano and Zico, Gento and Carlos Alberto, Puskas
Sjor - Best and Edwards
Jim - Puskas and Facchetti
Pnut - Nesta and Redondo, Rivera and Ferrara, Chilavert
The Stain - Pele and Luis Ronaldo, Rivaldo
Enigma - Figueroa and Zico, Garrincha
Chesterlestreet - Gento and Rivera
Marty - Di Stefano and Breitner, Puskas and Camacho, Kubala and Pirri
Moby - Matthaus and Platini, Brehme
King Kendrick - Xavi and Bergkamp, Guardiola
Isotope - Schnellinger and Scirea, Boniek
Pat Mustard - Falcao and Nesta, Baggio
Zlatan - Baresi and Redondo, van Basten and Beckham
EAP - Luis Ronaldo and Xavi, Figo and Iniesta
Indnyc - Scirea and Matthaus, Platini and Passarella, Rivera
Physiocrat - Baresi and Redondo, Roberto Carlos and Desailly

Squads

1. GSTQ - 1) L. Monti 2) S. Pearce 3) P. Jones 4) J. Terry 5) N. Rossi 6) C. Alberto 7) Canario
2. Sjor - 1) N. Vidic 2) K. De Bruyne 3) A. Cole 4) E. van der Sar 5) Z. Cajkovski 6) G. Best 7) D. Edwards
3. Jim - 1) J. Charles 2) T. Taylor 3) U. Stielike 4) Michel 5) V. Beara 6) F. Puskas 7) G. Facchetti
4. Pnut - 1) N. Zigic 2) G. Lineker 3) H. Larsson 4) G. Neville 5) E. Hapgood 6) C. Ferrara 7) J. Chilavert
5. The Stain - 1) Y. Toure 2) D. Silva 3) R. Carvalho 4) S. Busquets 5) F. Planicka 6) Pele 7) Rivaldo
6. Enigma - 1) M. Essien 2) R. Sterling 3) P. Jennings 4) J. Camacho 5) E. Ocwirk 6) E. Figueroa 7) Garrincha
7. Chesterlestreet - 1) D. Blanchflower 2) J. Greaves 3) M. Kaltz 4) R. Donadoni 5) N. Franklin 6) F. Gento 7) G. Rivera
8. Marty - 1) M. Coluna 2) K. Keegan 3) C. Makelele 4) F. Cannavaro 5) J. Schiaffino 6) L. Kubala 7) Pirri
9. Moby 1) B. Wright 2) A. Carroll 3) P. Cech 4) H. Sanchez 5) J. Moreno 6) M. Platini 7) A. Brehme
10. King Kendrick - 1) D. Drogba 2) F. Lampard 3) K. Mbappe 4) C. Puyol 5) R. Zamora 6) D. Bergkamp 7) P. Guardiola
11. Isotope - 1) A. Finnbogason 2) D. Dean 3) B. Schweinsteiger 4) M. Tresor 5) Julinho 6) K-H. Schnellinger 7) Z. Boniek
12. Pat Mustard - 1) D. O’Leary 2) C. Waddle 3) L. Brady 4) W. Zenga 5) G. Nordahl 6) P. Falcao 7) R. Baggio
13. Zlatan - 1) M. Besic 2) E. Cantona 3) M. Rojo 4) C. Seedorf 5) S. Gambetta 6) M. van Basten 7) D. Beckham
14. EAP 1) A. Shevchenko 2) J. Lingard 3) T. Kroos 4) G. Breen 5) D. Compton 6) L. Figo 7) A. Iniesta
15.Indnyc 1) A. Simonsen 2) M. Thomas 3) A. Hansen 4) E. Davids 5) R. Maspoli 6) D. Passarella 7) J. Walters
16. Physiocrat 1) J. Mensah 2) T. Walcott 3) A. Robben 4) J. Tigana 5) S. Piola 6) R. Carlos 7) M. Desailly

Block List: Jose Leandro Andrade, Franco Baresi, Giuseppe Bergomi, Billy Bremner, Matt Busby, Fabio Capello, Luis Carniglia, Vicente Del Bosque, Alfredo Di Stefano, Sven-Goran Eriksson, Eusebio, Rio Ferdinand, Manuel Fleitas Solich, Paul Gascoigne, Helenio Herrera, Philipp Lahm, Michael Laudrup, Denis Law, Cesare Maldini, Paolo Maldini, Lothar Matthaus, Stanley Matthews, Paul McGrath, Miguel Munoz, Pavel Nedved, Alessandro Nesta, Marc Overmars, Fernando Redondo, Frank Rijkaard, Bryan Robson, Luis Ronaldo, Paul Scholes, Gaetano Scirea, Jaap Stam, Lilian Thuram, Giovanni Trapattoni, Louis van Gaal, Obdulio Varela, Xavi, Lev Yashin, Mario Zagallo, Branko Zebec, Zico

Round 7 Criteria

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 7 - Brexit

Pick a player from each team in a European club competition knockout tie where the last team from the UK (i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales) in that competition got knocked out.

Note: When multiple teams from the UK get knocked out in the same round, none of them count

Please send your 1st picks within the next 24 hours

Moby

Dick
Round 7 - Brexit

Pick a player from each team in a European club competition knockout tie where the last team from the UK (i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales) in that competition got knocked out.

Note: When multiple teams from the UK get knocked out in the same round, none of them count

Please send your 1st picks within the next 24 hours
Dont quite understand this. Can you explain with an example?

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Sorry lads about the last few rounds. I usually send my picks very early. I will send 3 rounds selections together due to some unavoidable reasons.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Dont quite understand this. Can you explain with an example?
2017-18 Champions League - The last team from the UK were Liverpool who lost in the final to Real Madrid. Pick a player from each team in the final.

2014-15 Champions League - The last UK teams were Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal who all lost in the round of 16. As they were all knocked out in the same round you can't use any of those ties.

2007-08 Champions League - Manchester United won so the last UK team wasn't knocked out so you can't use this competition.

Moby

Dick
2017-18 Champions League - The last team from the UK were Liverpool who lost in the final to Real Madrid. Pick a player from each team in the final.

2014-15 Champions League - The last UK teams were Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal who all lost in the round of 16. As they were all knocked out in the same round you can't use any of those ties.

2007-08 Champions League - Manchester United won so the last UK team wasn't knocked out so you can't use this competition.
Thanks. Got it.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Sent mine, couldn’t quite get my head around this round, especially if I get a block or ineligible player

Enigma_87

You know who
wait..wait.. so the player doesn't have to be from the UK team?
You have to pick two players mate. One from each team.

If you get one of those players then you are locked to picking from the other team or any other tie that fill the criteria and the player you picked was participating in the tie. If you get two fails then you can pick again same tie or other tie that fulfills the criteria.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
You have to pick two players mate. One from each tie.

If you get one of those players then you are locked to picking from the other team or any other tie that fill the criteria and the player you picked was participating in the tie. If you get two fails then you can pick again same tie or other tie that fulfills the criteria.
Each tie or each team, I’ve fecked this round

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
You have to pick two players mate. One from each team.

Shoot. I'm slow and didn't know this. Thanks, mate.