Mike's Sheep Draft

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
The obvious move here is to let EAP swap one of his sheep for O' Shea (P-Nut).

EAP himself has already hailed Sheasy as a great winger - but as we all know, he was an even better keeper.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
But on a serious note, his front six is terrific for a possession oriented side. If he had played a little safe and got a few okayish defenders, he would have been one of the favorites. Not even kidding

----------------Sheva--------------
Iniesta-----------------------Figo
--------Kroos------Modric------
---------------Cerezo---------------
Very true. And I pretty much always like Edgar's sides. If they manage to go to the end without an obvious feck up.

Enigma_87

You know who
I did not notice that :lol:

But on a serious note, his front six is terrific for a possession oriented side. If he had played a little safe and got a few okayish defenders, he would have been one of the favorites. Not even kidding

----------------Sheva--------------
Iniesta-----------------------Figo
--------Kroos------Modric------
---------------Cerezo---------------
oof, that's an excellent front 6, although I'd agree that a B2B instead of Kroos will make it even better.

Has Evra too.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
:( Should “drop” a thicker brown envelope.
Also anytime after monday next week @enigma. Wednesday?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
this11.com works.

Or you can upload sharemytactics image to imgur and then link it.
It is the actual creating of it, on mobile chrome it is buggy as feck and constantly deletes players as you move them. I've managed to do it on firefox now though so tactics are in, and we can start today if both @Zlatan 7 and @Michaelf7777777 are happy

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
The obvious move here is to let EAP swap one of his sheep for O' Shea (P-Nut).

EAP himself has already hailed Sheasy as a great winger - but as we all know, he was an even better keeper.
Nah, he had an option to pick a gk in every round and he didnt, and as you said, he has sheasy who is a class keeper :D

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
@GodShaveTheQueen Not that I'm expecting to win, but if you can send me the tactics, I can start the thread. Mike already has my tactics so he'd know if I changed anything.

let's get this over with.
There you go!

Formation : 4-2-3-1
Playing style : Counter Attacking

Star player : Brian Clough

Quotes on Phil Jones :
Jones, arguably the way he is looking, could be our best ever player
Phil Jones reminds me of Duncan Edwards with his power and build
He reminds me of Franco Baresi and Fernando Hierro

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
@Šjor Bepo im going to send @Michaelf7777777 my tactics a little earlier as I dont know when I will have an earlier opportunity to free up and im on PST. Monday works for me still.
sent mine tonight but cant play on the weekend, though we can start after the game on sunday if that works for you, if not im fine with anytime on monday.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
It's great for a sheep draft, but I have minor issues with it if we're talking about a final-ready side. Sub Kroos for someone like Davids and you're golden. Cerezo is very different to Casemiro, whose whole game is about single-handedly covering the whole holding area with his endless energy, Cerezo won't do that. And with Cerezo's additional ball-playing ability & Iniesta coming inside, you don't really need Kroos here. Still, a fantastic base to start off for, if you have a goalkeeper on the pitch.
Similar to @GodShaveTheQueen I don't think Real is too good a comparison for that possession scenario.

I'd say in a pure possession setup Kroos is a better fit than Davids. On the ball it's clear I guess, so the question is defense. As I see it, Casemiro is mainly indispensable for the gung-ho style that Real team has played. In a well-coordinated (counter)pressing system that collectively restricts space (which I guess is a must for possession football), Kroos would fare better defensively than his Real self, imo.