Mike's Sheep Draft

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I assumed it would be an actual picture of the player, not illustrations but i guess it only says "appear on a video game".

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
It's a web browser game which is one of the categories for video games on wikipedia

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
fecking loopholes. A video game where I come from is for a console

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Also what is actually a video game cover. :lol:
Yeah, that part bothered me as per rule of the round I was sure this fits in the video game part. Cover is usually associated with a book, magazine or the game itself in form of a disk here. However, this is not just a picture, technically it is called a video game profile cover and in that sense it is again by the rule. A bit of loophole to be precise as already mentioned.

I would understood if Michael said no to this and wouldn't push it after the answer. That is why I asked in the first place. On the other hand, I also understand why he accept it though and obviously delighted with it.

Moby

Dick
Yeah, that part bothered me as per rule of the round I was sure this fits in the video game part. Cover is usually associated with a book, magazine or the game itself in form of a disk here. However, this is not just a picture, technically it is called a video game profile cover and in that sense it is again by the rule. A bit of loophole to be precise as already mentioned.

I would understood if Michael said no to this and wouldn't push it after the answer. That is why I asked in the first place. I still understand why he accept it though and obviously delighted with it.
Yeah totally fair play to you of course. Great pick.

The Stain

Gullit and Souness were excellent finds. If that Beckenbauer pick stands, you can count me out of the draft. No idea how that has been accepted. Still yet to see the Moore and Batistuta covers. Hate to be that guy but this round is a shambles with all it's loopholes and dodgy picks.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Gullit and Souness were excellent finds. If that Beckenbauer pick stands, you can count me out of the draft. No idea how that has been accepted. Still yet to see the Moore and Batistuta covers. Hate to be that guy but this round is a shambles with all it's loopholes and dodgy picks.
I already explained to you in detail as above.

I hate to be that guy, but I will be and leave. :rolleyes: Wouldn't have a problem with it if I was on the other side, but hey ho we are all different. If it helps you, I won't play Beckenbauer at all.

The Stain

How the feck did you find that? :lol: Well done.

Has a box and everything:

The Stain

I already explained to you in detail as above.

I hate to be that guy, but I will be and leave. :rolleyes: Wouldn't have a problem with it if I was on the other side, but hey ho we are all different. If it helps you, I won't play Beckenbauer at all.
It's not your fault. Well, not entirely.

Enigma_87

You know who

the 99 FIFA had alternative covers for different markets:

Here are some more from that year: