Mike's Sheep Draft

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I've had an absolute shocker there. 1st round - picked an ineligible player 2nd and 3rd round picked players that were already in other managers teams.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I have no idea who P. De Felipe is by the way. Where does he play?
Defender.

CB more precisely - garden variety stopper type, it seems. Was a backup defender at Real Madrid in the 60s, mainly known for being a "hard man" (excessively so).

Moby

Dick
I had a sneaky feeling Bratseth would be picked by someone as he's featured a few times in drafts here, should have gone with the other safe pick which went unpicked and rarely gets picked. Oh well.

Enigma_87

You know who
Which year did Kalle get 1 vote?

Also surprised no one went for Modric!
Looked at him but wanted a defensive minded midfielder, not another playmaker.

Ideally was looking at someone else, but couldn't find him having 1 vote.

Moby, etc were also looking at DM's rather than midfield playmakers hence you got a free run there.

Kalle was a coup but couldn't fit him.

Surprised someone didn't go with 2 versatile players that are well loved on the caf.

Round 10 Pick 1 Results

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 10 Pick 1 Results

GSTQ - PASS
Sjor - PASS
Jim - FAIL (Berti Vogts)
Pnut - PASS
The Stain - PASS
Enigma - PASS
Chesterlestreet - PASS
Marty - FAIL (Ruud Krol)
Moby - FAIL (Ruud Krol)
King Kendrick - PASS
Isotope - FAIL (Berti Vogts)
Pat Mustard - FAIL (Ruud Krol)
Zlatan - PASS
EAP - PASS
Indnyc - PASS
Physiocrat - FAIL (Ruud Krol)

Block List: Jose Leandro Andrade, Franco Baresi, Giuseppe Bergomi, Paul Breitner, Billy Bremner, Matt Busby, Fabio Capello, Luis Carniglia, Johan Cruyff, Vicente Del Bosque, Alfredo Di Stefano, Dragan Dzajic, Stefan Effenberg, Sven-Goran Eriksson, Eusebio, Rio Ferdinand, Manuel Fleitas Solich, Paul Gascoigne, Thierry Henry, Helenio Herrera, Denis Irwin, Roy Keane, Ronald Koeman, Jurgen Kohler, Ruud Krol, Philipp Lahm, Michael Laudrup, Denis Law, Cesare Maldini, Paolo Maldini, Diego Maradona, Lothar Matthaus, Stanley Matthews, Paul McGrath, Lionel Messi, Miguel Munoz, Pavel Nedved, Alessandro Nesta, Marc Overmars, Fernando Redondo, Frank Rijkaard, Bryan Robson, Romario, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Paul Scholes, Gaetano Scirea, Jaap Stam, Marco Tardelli, Lilian Thuram, Giovanni Trapattoni, Louis van Gaal, Obdulio Varela, Juan Sebastian Veron, Patrick Vieira, Berti Vogts, Xavi, Lev Yashin, Mario Zagallo, Branko Zebec, Zico

Please send your 2nd picks within the next 12 hours

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
So my team of players is complete, now to figure out to do with them all :lol:

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
So finally a free round and am struck with a GK pick. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong this draft :lol:

Only hope now is to draw EAP and even that game might be competitive :lol:

Enigma_87

You know who
Well, it was pretty obvious tbf :) I knew you wouldn't go for him for that reason, so you probably took THAT other option. If that's the case, congrats.
Well I had grand total of 3 options. One was Vogts obviously, but thought you were going for him and two others that I went back and forth with it. At the end just picked one of them as I was sure you will go with Vogts.

I wasn't too fussed about it though as I had Essien as an option there and go for CM if things go south.

GodShaveTheQueen

Oh I have one too. I picked Zoff as I knew Edgar would pick Kahn.

No one pick them. Happy New year.

GodShaveTheQueen

Isotope, an overlapping right-back is better with Kalle!!
I think I have seen this incorrect impression of Vogts multiple times over here. He was quite decent going forward. Infact when Kalle started with the German team in the late 70's, it was Vogts that was at RB. I don't remember which specific game it was that I watched where they were both playing, but Vogts put in a very good display in the attacking sense.