Milan & Inter agree on new San Siro

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The San Siro’s a dump, very dodgy aswell, your feet is right behind the person in front for you’s back, when big varga scored everybody fell about 10 rows in front, dunno if it’s still like that though.
Yep. I mean, they did change the seating in most of it but, it's still an old stadium, not very safe. Outside the tribuna(red seats) in most of the rest of the stadium people just stand on the seats. They keep doing renovations because they have to just to keep it usable, but the way to go sadly is to just build a new one. It won't be the same though. Watching inter fans hanging by the banners with their mates trying to lift them up as the celebrated too hard and fell off the railings is a classic which we're likely going to lose :(

Also that time inter fans managed to get a moped into the stadium and threw it down the stairs in the second ring :(

Skills

Snitch
Yep. I mean, they did change the seating in most of it but, it's still an old stadium, not very safe. Outside the tribuna(red seats) in most of the rest of the stadium people just stand on the seats. They keep doing renovations because they have to just to keep it usable, but the way to go sadly is to just build a new one. It won't be the same though. Watching inter fans hanging by the banners with their mates trying to lift them up as the celebrated too hard and fell off the railings is a classic which we're likely going to lose :(

Also that time inter fans managed to get a moped into the stadium and threw it down the stairs in the second ring
:(
:lol: They sound lovely

dbs235

Absolutely iconic stadium, will be sad to see it go. Would be surprised if the new one is better. (Yes I'm sure it will have better facilities for the actual match-going fan and better corporate facilities for the clubs to make money off).

SharpshooterTom

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52739143

The Italian heritage authority have given it the green light so its definitely going to happen now.

I hope they can recreate parts of its iconic design, a lot of modern stadiums are corporate soulless bowls, but there are some good one's, The Allianz Arena is impressive and I prefer New Wembley to Old Wembley.