Milan is the perfect city and Inter is the perfect club to play (and support)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
They are having so much luck on their path (and in the cup final) that I'm starting to think they can nick it.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
A Viola XI isn't the same without Batistuta. I miss the days of Football Italia and 10 shite players being dragged up by Batigol.
They had a solid team back then. From the top of my head: Rui Costa, Toldo, Repka, Schwarz, Torricelli, Edmundo, Heinrich, etc. Any of these players were top club material.

Irwin99

Another win for them. Martinez in fantastic form, Lukaku looking surprisingly good (from the highlights anyway). Let's not write these guys off for the champions league final. They're the underdogs for sure but Martinez in particular seems to be really looking sharp.

Believe :devil:

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Another win for them. Martinez in fantastic form, Lukaku looking surprisingly good (from the highlights anyway). Let's not write these guys off for the champions league final. They're the underdogs for sure but Martinez in particular seems to be really looking sharp.

Believe :devil:
Lukaku looks exhausted after 5 minutes, but he's still the best at holding up and turning his man. I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If they do it I'm getting an Inter shirt. Forza Inter.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Another added bonus of Inter winning, on top of stopping City from finally claiming their holy grail and also winning the treble, would be that it would make Juve look worse !

Inter having twice as many European Cups / Champions Leagues as Juve, both all-time and during the CL era, would be pretty funny. From the list of elite clubs that have won the tournament multiple times during the CL era, Juve are certainly the notable absentees.

Irwin99

Another win for them today, albeit against the mighty Torino. They've hit some good form.

Red Star One

@Red Star One a bit like Manchester, there’s only one team in Milan and both play in red (and black)

AC of the 80’s / 90s is stuff of legends and the players too.
I briefly lived in Milan and my flatmate was a local lad and a huge AC fan, I went for a few games to San Siro and learned to despise Inter :lol: so you don’t need to tell me, but tonight I’m all nerazzurro

We need an rvn

I briefly lived in Milan and my flatmate was a local lad and a huge AC fan, I went for a few games to San Siro and learned to despise Inter :lol: so you don’t need to tell me, but tonight I’m all nerazzurro
I grew up in Holland in the 80s and had a duvet cover of mvb, posters of gullit, rijkaard and marco, countless AC shirts and scarfs etc plus as a left back Maldini is arguably my favourite player of all time.

but i forgot about tonight…tonight I’ll supper dark blue side

Red Star One

I grew up in Holland in the 80s and had a duvet cover of mvb, posters of gullit, rijkaard and marco, countless AC shirts and scarfs etc plus as a left back Maldini is arguably my favourite player of all time.

but i forgot about tonight…tonight I’ll supper dark blue side
Milano - la città unita