Milan is the perfect city and Inter is the perfect club to play (and support)

Red Star One

Pinnacle for a footballer and a dream for every fan.

No question about that.

They're exceptional.

Legacy of Ronaldo, Meazza, Zanetti vs Goater, Zabaleta, Dunne. Navigli vs whatever that canal next to Etihad is. Risotto and ravioli vs modern mancunian-emirati fusion.

Pintu

Coppa Italia final tonight. Against Fiorentina. Forza Inter.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I find Milan a bit grubby personally. Outside of the centre/duomo area it’s quite ”basic, post industrial old European city”

EDIT: but also it is obviously amazing and all those ugly plastic outdoor cafe stops that look like bus shelters are definitely on a par with Paris!

Last edited:

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
It's a bit meh but this is not the time or place Mockney! Until 10th June it's the best place on Earth.
yeah but have you been to the Da Vinci museum? Pffft, anyone can invent a load of helicopters that don’t work.

That said, Adriano is the best player to have ever featured on PS2-era Pro Evo, the pinnacle of football gaming

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Been a huge fan of Inter ever since 2 weeks ago.

The perks of the Real Mardid fan club started to really dry up, plus I don't have enough whites in the laundry cycle to do regular washes. Black and Blue is definitely more my colour.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Eh, I live here and it's a great city honestly. Not much of a tourist attraction, but it's great for living. Expensive though :(

Pintu

The starting 11 for Coppa Italia final.

Basically the same 11 as the one they fielded in the 2 semifinals of the CL. (A part from Brozovic taking Mkhitargaryan's spot). Not a surprise given how poorly the bench warmers used against Napoli performed there...

Skriniar back on the bench for Inter. Can't understand not playing him in the final if he is ready, he is stronger and a more complete CB than both Darmian and Acerbi. The 1% chance they have of pulling off a miracle in Istanbul would definitely be more likely with him in that defence.

abundance

Supports
Inter
Basically the same 11 as the one they fielded in the 2 semifinals of the CL. (A part from Brozovic taking Mkhitargaryan's spot). Not a surprise given how poorly the bench warmers used against Napoli performed there...
...aaand Samir in goal =(

Skriniar back on the bench for Inter. Can't understand not playing him in the final if he is ready, he is stronger and a more complete CB than both Darmian and Acerbi. The 1% chance they have of pulling off a miracle in Istanbul would definitely be more likely with him in that defence.
Well, no way he's 100% fit, and no way he's 100% in it mentally.
The whole <<refuse the extension and go to PSG for free>> saga really dig a ditch between him and the club.
Right before the announcement, in January, he played super nervous and got sent off losing the game for us.
Not much later he disappeared with back problems.

Pintu

And Jovic on the bench for Fiorentina... What a disappointing and underwhelming career he is having since he left Frankfurt for Madrid the first time...

Irwin99

That purple Fiorentina kit always seems cool to me

Also Inter 1-0 down. Come on you guys, at least let me hope that you might beat City.

Herman Toothrot

I have a lot of family in Milan and visited many times, it's fine. It's not a great city, but it is home to a great football club and they're called A.C Milan.

Pintu

That second goal was pure quality. Wonderful assist by Barella and beautiful Lautaro finish...

Irwin99

Thought he had a poor World Cup but Martinez seems to be in great form just lately. Hopefully continues this run of form against City.

Pintu

10 minutes on the pitch and Jovic already missed 2 quite big chances.... Haaland won't do that.

abundance

Supports
Inter
It went easy today so far but if we play this way with City we get skinned alive

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
The game vs Manchester City will be a nightmare if Inter defend like they did in the last 20 mins when Fiorentina increased the tempo and played attacking football. La Viola could have easily score 3 in 15 mins but Jovic missed a couple of sitters..
As of today my predicion is Manchester City v Inter 4-0

abundance

Supports
Inter
Campioni!!! =)

anyway, yeah, as an outlook to Instanbul, losing or winning like this is the same... City will slaughter us if we don't switch gear

CallyRed

Hopefully an Italian European treble,
Inter, Roma, Fiorentina all winning.

The Urban Goose

And Jovic on the bench for Fiorentina... What a disappointing and underwhelming career he is having since he left Frankfurt for Madrid the first time...

A Viola XI isn't the same without Batistuta. I miss the days of Football Italia and 10 shite players being dragged up by Batigol.

Irwin99

Didn't realise they won the charity shield equivalent as well as their domestic league cup. The champions league would kind of be a treble for them :D . Believe!

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
We watched the game last night and we thought it was really entertaining. Anyway, the medal ceremony - that was a bit weird. Women dressed as flight crew with big peaked caps and a load of medals which looked a bit Lucky Bag-ish. One fell apart and the player had to pick it up off the floor.

Then what looked like the whole of Fiorentina's backroom staff coming up for medals, but there weren't any left (not surprisingly). That was great.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The game vs Manchester City will be a nightmare if Inter defend like they did in the last 20 mins when Fiorentina increased the tempo and played attacking football. La Viola could have easily score 3 in 15 mins but Jovic missed a couple of sitters..
As of today my predicion is Manchester City v Inter 4-0
Weird coping mechanism just because your city rivals are about to win the CL.

Milan. Fans. Are. Worried.