Milinkovic Savic

Rocknrolla69er

We have Bruno in that role............

Look for some deeper, mobile, creative passing midfielders like Barella or Goretzka

Bondi77

Concrete interest eh? Wonder if we can use it to build a new stadium.
This one is in the same file as the Neves links. Media driven, not going to happen.
Only the Neves links.....what about the other 99%?

ExoduS

Great fella. To say that I know him personally would be a stretch, I don't, but we do have some mutual acquaintances and I have been in close proximity of him. This guy would never want to live in Manchester, that is all I can say. He is got his bombshell of a girlfriend (Natalija Ilic) and they both love glamour. Even if he gets here, somehow for a lot of money, I am afraid it would be Di Maria experience all over.

GeorgieBoy

Great fella. To say that I know him personally would be a stretch, I don't, but we do have some mutual acquaintances and I have been in close proximity of him. This guy would never want to live in Manchester, that is all I can say. He is got his bombshell of a girlfriend (Natalija Ilic) and they both love glamour. Even if he gets here, somehow for a lot of money, I am afraid it would be Di Maria experience all over.
She wouldn't melt in the Manchester climate though.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
After a brief google research, I can confirm the bolded statement is correct.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's fantastic but also mostly an attacking mid

davidmichael

Wonder if he’ll arrive in a quadruple swoop with Garay, Sneijder and Gaitan ?

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Finally a new name, sounds like there might be something in this. Would be really exciting signing a relatively unkown player like this and making him a star.

Guapa

Clearly click bait but I'd love him at Old Trafford.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Well we wouldn’t want to set his girlfriend off

Dunk the Lunk

Bombshell? I guess you never been to Sweden. She is avarage. In Sweden she'd be a 6/10. I bet i can find 10 girls better looking than her in less then 1 minute. Her duck lips isnt making it harder.

On topic, he is a pretty neat player..

ExoduS

Bombshell? I guess you never been to Sweden. She is avarage. In Sweden she'd be a 6/10. I bet i can find 10 girls better looking than her in less then 1 minute. Her duck lips isnt making it harder.

You know, you are actually correct. I actually have had outdated look of her, when she was younger and more natural she looked a lot better. I did google her photos as I didn't know what you were talking when you said - duck lips - and o boy she destroyed her beautiful natural look.

Unfortunetely - that just proves my point. She is "high maintenance" woman that has no sense of reality. Typical, average instagram model. I hope Sergej dumps her and considers United. I don't think he would be a revolutionary signing, but he is all right.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

Jesus :lol: cringe.

The SMS link is finally here for 2022. Took longer than usual.

Judas

Open to offers

If this isn't a parody post it is early potential for worst post of 2022.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool

Wow I bet you feck a lot. Mad probs brah

SAF is the GOAT

Manchester United are in pole position to sign Sergej Milinković-Savić. Juventus and Inter Milan also remain vigilant.
Won't be surprised if its agent driven rumored

BuzzKillington

You know, you are actually correct. I actually have had outdated look of her, when she was younger and more natural she looked a lot better. I did google her photos as I didn't know what you were talking when you said - duck lips - and o boy she destroyed her beautiful natural look.

Unfortunetely - that just proves my point. She is "high maintenance" woman that has no sense of reality. Typical, average instagram model. I hope Sergej dumps her and considers United. I don't think he would be a revolutionary signing, but he is all right.
She’d fit in well in Hale, which is where she’d probably be living.